Glory or Demise Promo

Image credit goes to Crim Rocker
Promo songs: "Help is on the Way" By Rise Against, "I will not Bow" by Breaking Benjamin and "You'll lose this fight" by Lightscape

"Cue "Help is on the Way" by Rise Against"

*we see Erza and Max doing a deal that if Arcadia Business won a contendership match cleanly they would get a title shot but if they cheated the deal was off*

*we see the Fairy Tail segment of Episode 6 with a remark on Arcadia Business being called the worst stable/team on the women's division and Chloe being held off by her buddies from attacking Lucy*

*Darkness with 4 Idiots (Aqua and Megumin) vs Rachel Amber with Arcadia Business: The story of the match was about Rachel slowing down Darkness via high flying moves since she wasn't gonna risk getting lifted by Darkness if she tried to ground her down. This meant the match fluctuated between a 70/30 control from Darkness or a back and forth match depending of whether Darkness wasn't or was slowed down by Rachel. Midway through the match we saw how, albeit Rachel didn't let her comments do anything, Lucy came down to the commentary table and started to take shots at Arcadia Business about how they were losers and that they weren't worth a damn. However when Chloe tried to get near Lucy to shut her up, Erza and Wendy (who had come with Lucy) put themselves in her way and apologized for Lucy's behavior and that they don't know what to do to make her stop. Chloe didn't give two craps though and she tried to attack them with a steel chair and although she got Wendy, Erza Scarlet Speared her afterwards. During the remaining 5 minutes of the match we saw Lucy gloating about Erza taking down Chloe in one swift movement while Erza was checking if Wendy was ok (which she was) and Max dragging Chloe away from Fairy Tail while struggling to keep her cool and not end like Chloe. This gloating, although not affecting the match itself, it ended up playing a big part on the finale of the match as Rachel had a decision between going after Darkness or shutting up Lucy who had annoyed her a lot by not shutting her mouth. What did Rachel do?. Simple, she tope con hiloed onto Lucy and over Erza and Wendy to shut her up and get a pop from the crowd. However when she reentered, Darkness connected a Running Shoulder Tackle and covered her to get the clean victory.*

*After the match we just see Lucy saying "I was right" and then Lucy Kicking Max  from behind, just because she had a chance to make her point even clearer, before leaving alongside Erza and Wendy who were like "Well, this got worse somehow"*

*Darkness (Hades Izanami and Tsubaki) vs Arcadia Business with Max: Before the match starts we see Lucy trying to get to the commentarist table but she's stopped by Fairy Tail's challengers for the Women's Tag Team Titles in Cage Family and then we see Cassandra and Sonya ordering her to leave and although Lucy at first says that they have no authority over her, in comes Erza and tells Lucy to "come to backstage. NOW." and after an audible gulp Lucy leaves with Erza as Cage Family just mount guard in case Lucy tries to come again. The story of the match was simple with Arcadia Business being bigger of a problem to Darkness (who still had an 60/40 lead but it should have been huger) since they wanted to prove Lucy wrong but alas it was all pointless as Hades and Tsubaki connected a Double Clothesline on Chloe and then Hades covered her to get the clean victory.*

*After a match we see Fairy Tail (Erza, Lucy and Wendy) congratulating Sonya on her victory (Erza and Wendy were doing truthfully while Lucy was being sarcastic) and then Erza told Sonya that she respected her and all, but she didn't exactly respect that they want to be the ones to decide when Fairy Tail faces Arcadia Business since they can do that on their own. Afterwards, we see Lucy saying that they're not gonna lose to them nor Arcadia Business when the time comes to face those 3 and that prick Chloe specially. Then we see Cassandra telling that it was ironic a prick told another one that they were a prick and that made Lucy just say "I'm gonna show you that i can win clean and i'm not just a cocky person who can't do things the right way". Finally we see Wendy just saying that Cassandra shouldn't get cocky or it'd pass facture on Cage Family considering the one who always got the victory on those tag team matches was not her but Sonya.*