UCW High Impact #61

1- We see Wario entering the ring ans demanding a mic before he, who is really pissed off for what Ben did to Waluigi and that rather than talk for a long time he'd just say that come the ppv, his ass was gonna get kicked in.

2- Link vs Sekiro with Jin Sakai: The stoey of the match had Link controlling it 60/40 thanks to keeping Sekiro grounded as much as possible so he couldn't use his speed to get the upper hand.
However in the second stage of the match, the match was bsck and forth since while Sekiro got to use his speed more and more, Link's experience in the ring caused him to sometimes make Sekiro crash and burn while on others Sekiro managed to land on his feet thanks to his own ninja experience.
In the end, Link connected the Linkdrop (Atomic Legdrop) and covered Sekiro to get the clean victory. After the match, we see Dante come to the ring and attack Link yet again before leaving after connecting a Spear and this makes Goku announce that at Against All Odds, Dante and Link's rematch for the briefcase would be under No Holds Barred!. This instantly makes Dante grin since he has the liberty to do whatever he pleases without any restrictions and the crowd to pop because of how huge NHB is as a stipulation.

3- We see Jin explaining that it is fair that Seiji doesn't trust him to not pull any dirty tactics on their rematch. However, he can also say that about him since who knows if he feels ready for the rematch or not, after all, he got pretty close last time so he might try to pull some dirty tactics to leave with tje IC Title in his possesion and if anyone can be credible enough to say that it's him the untrustworthy individual according to Seiji.

4- Digimon vs Gurren Lagan: This whole match was about showing how good Simon had gotten as Cruiserweight Champion and how Digimon's new form was dangerous to the champions so it was more of an angle than a match even though it was back and forth since, as always, Gurren Lagan specialized in fighting against all odds.
The match ended with Digimon winning after Darwin struck Simon on the head with the Cruiserweight Title and then Renamon trapped him on the Sleeper Hold to get the knockout victory.
However, this didn't mean that Digimon got to celebrate as they got attacked from behind by the Bikini Bottomers and even though Renamon got the worst brunt off it, once Leomon recovered, the BB left instantly to avoid an F5.

5- Jiren vs Soushi Miketsukami (Debut): Albeit at first Soushi had the match under control at first thanks to grounding Jiren, this proved to be a VERY BIG mistake since once Jiren got free, it was pretty much impossible to lock him back on since he was probably one of the strongest individuals in the company barring Mad Leomon and he was dominant to top too so needless to say Jiren controlled 80% of the match 80/20 before concluding with a Splash off the top rope onto Soushi to get the clean victory.

The show ends with Jiren getting his hand raised and then him offering a handshake to Soushi who accepts it before leaving the ring.