UCW Against All Odds 2

1- UCW Women's Championship: Sonya Blade (c) vs Yumi vs Lucy: The match rather than being about quality it was about the story of what the hell would Yumi do since Lucy's deal seemed tempting but at the same time Yumi doesn't seem like THAT kind of person to accept shady deals. This at first made Sonya be super suspicious of Yumi and she went after her before going after Lucy which had mixed results at first as Yumi while not being a threat per say was still good enough to not get squashed.
However this is when the second story kicks in of Sonya being suspicious of Yumi and thus doing what was said above which led to her getting multiple times attavked from behind by Lucy who kept the upper hand on the match.
Finally, we saw on the last portion of the match how Yumi sold her soul to the devil and accepted Lucy's deal by teaming up with her so she could be a threat in the match and it worked well even if Sonya sometimes did resist thanks to the damage done to Yumi earlier in the match.
In the end, Sonya clotheslines Lucy to the outside, Yumi connects the Kamigoye out of nowhere but before she can cover Lucy reenters running and connects a Lucy Kick before covering Sonya to get the victory.

2- 2 out of 3 falls match for the Lethal Lottery briefcase: Dante vs Link (holder): The match was around two stories, Dante's desesperation to prove he still was a threat and ergo he still had it and Link's need to prove that he can cash in the briefcase via announcing it early and win. This made this match be the longest of the night and it went through 2 stages.
First off, Dante's desesperation made him struggle to fight clean but get ahead from the more relaxed Link and whilst win the first fall with an advantage of 65/35 tire himself out.
This tiredness led to Link controlling the match 75/25 the remainer of the match despite any futile resistance from Dante and winning the next two falls to win the match cleanly.

3- UCW Championship: Wario (c) vs Ben: This match wasn't exactly the best match ever but it served to show the story of how pissed off Wario was and how Ben was using that to his advantage while also showboating to make the crowd be invested in the match. That said this prevented Ben from getting the upper hand since sometimes Wario would manage to strike him down and when Wario did so then he had a 80/20 advantage whereas Ben, taking advantage of the fury of Wario and all BARELY could get advantage of it at a 60/40 point which showed how dangerous a pissed off Wario was and why he had held the title for over a year at this point.
In the end, Wario connected a trifecta of Wario Landings and then covered Ben to retain the title.

4- Hell in a Cell match: Asuna vs Gatomon: This match had no story other than the two peeps beating the crap out of each other because of different pruposes (Asuna because she was WAY pissed off with Gatomon ruining her career and Gatomon because otherwise she'd get injured by Asuna).
Something to note is that rather than hinder her to the point of putting her at a disadvantage, her anger made the match back and forth since yes, she was making mistakes and Gatomon was taking advantage of them but Asuna was still as good as always and that meant it only nullified her from getting the advantage not put her at a disadvantage.
The created an interesting dynamic of Gatomon being the one scared of Asuna now compared to all the rest of the feud with Gatomon opting to gain distance before attacking or using Asuna's anger against her to gain opportunities because unlike dyring their first matches, on this occasion Gatomon was an innocent person who was being attacked by Asuna and as scary as she could be, she was still scareable, specially if she was facing someone angry at her for no reason trying to injure her.
Anither detail is that we even saw some callbacks to their feud like with Asuna giving Gatomon a Two Step Dragon Suplex off the apron through a table (the point is that she stole her finisher and did it from a high height) which shockingly only got 2.5.
We also saw Gatomon in her fear doing an an Asuna Assault onto a ring post like Asuna did to her on their first encounter but it only got 2.5 to the shock of everyone.
However, somrthing to notice as the match went on was that Asuna was getting more and more violent via introducing weapons and ramming Gatomon against the cell....which made Gatomon realize she had to leave her conscience to the side and go freaking feral.
And that's what she did and for the first time in the whole rivalry, this ferality gave Gatomon the control of the match by her own skill and not creeping out Asuna with the advantage getting to be 70/30 at one point.
In the end, we saw Gatomon blocking an AA on top of the cell and then backbody drop Asuna.....THROUGH THE CELL ROOF AND DOWN TO THE MAT. The shocked Gatomon (who was snapped out of her ferality after she saw Asuna falling to the mat) quickly descended and covered Asuna to get the 3 count and win the match so there could be help for Asuna.

The show ends with a remorseful Gatomon repeating "I am sorry" over and over again as Asuna is stretchered out and the rest of SAO's women side glare at her angrily.