UCW High Impact #31

1- If Oddities win, Patches gets a match against Crash: Bandicoots vs Oddities with Patches: The story of the match was how whenever the Bandicoots got to teamwork they had an advantage of 55/45 over the Oddities whereas they had the advantage (80/20) whenever they managed to fight one on one against Crash or a back and forth match whenever they were facing Crunch. In the end, an Doomsday Device on Crash got Oddities the clean victory.

2- After the match we just see Patches connecting one of his finisher on Crash and then leaving while telling Crash that he'll see him down the line.

3- We see Wario saying that he's done dealimg with Leomon and Soul and that he's gonna keep what is his property around him after that hell in a cell match and this whole situation would FINALLY be over.

4- No Disqualification Cruiserweight Championship match: Simon with Kamina vs Riku (c) with Sora: The story of the match was how the match was back and forth since for Riku's bad luck, what he meant was true. Simon needed to do anything to win and that's why he did thanks to the no DQ rule allowing him to cheat without cheating and thus not making him be conflicted on doing it. In the end, we saw Simon connecting Riku with an DDT Through Ropes onto a pile of chairs and then covered him to get the victory and the title.

5- After the match, we just see Simon telling Riku "Thank you for the advice" and then lifting the Cruiserweight Title as the crowd are cheering on the background.

6- IC Championship match: Jin Sakai with Sekiro vs Seiji Sawamura (c): The story of the match was about how while Jin kept his emotions in check throughout the match and this meant that he had an 65/35 advantage the entire match...at the same time Seiji was paranoiac like on the second match against Kirito for the IC Title. Why, you ask?. Well, Jin came with Sekiro behind him and this was a secret and considering how Seiji got pretty paranoiac the last time there was someone at ringside, the same happened and this handicapped Seiji. However, in Sekiro's case, all he did was dodge Seiji's attacks whenever he tried to take him out in case he tried to pull anything to help Jin. This caused (in the latter half) that Jin started to get impatient and went after Seiji which sometimes would work well and restart the action but other times it'd backfire and allow Seiji to fight back. And when Seiji struck, he struck hard due to the paranoia making him want to finish off the match ASAP so Sekiro couldn't pull anything (even if all that Sekiro was doing was just being at ringside and dodging Seiji's attacks) to cost him the title. In the end, a DRH got Seiji the clean victory.

The show ends with Seiji celebrating his victory while lifting his title (with his left hand) and lifting the DRH on the air as the crowd are cheering him