UCW High Impact #84: 6 Women Tag

1- We see a recording from what happened between the Kuromaru/Enri Louvre segment and their match later on the last Extra and how she essentially enters her team's locker room only to see a bit of a tense moment since Neun is seemingly trying to find a way to justify the lies being lies of Jin and Sekiro:

Neun: Zarya, i know that this looks bad but you being at odds with me when we are in a triple threat match isn't that good at all for anyone so i would recommend dropping it.

Zarya: You aren't exactly making a good case for that all being a lie considering you are trying to get me to drop it.

Neun: Yes but i'm not like Jin---

Zarya: And how do i know?. Listen, it is not that i want us to be in this situation but at the same time...you are kind of doing the same as Jin. Twisting the narrative of something to benefit your side.

Neun: To be fair, it's not like we are saints spexially compared to Jin and Sekiro.

Zarya: Still, that doesn't eliminate that you possibly have been lying to me all this time about being full in with the mission considering how big our goal is.

Enri (hidden from view and without the notebook): No she's not!.

*Here Zarya and Neun instantly turn around due to the unknown voice and then realize Enri just talked*

Zarya: Well...i didn't expect THIS to happen. Do you have any proof about this being truthful?.

Enri: Actually, yes i do. Why would she have tagged along throughout the ENTIRE R Evolution situation if she wasn't all in with the mission even if she disliked doing some stuff that it entailed?.

Zarya: Fair point, however, there is one issue. Just like you both know each other pretty well, i don't and i can't know if you are just covering for her so until i get firm evidence that this isn't the case, i will let the main event speak for Neun.
Now if you may Enri, go get prepared for your match as we shall do the same.

*This flashback ends with Neun and Enri looking at each other as Zarya just looks down on the former and then the trio train separatedly (as in Enri on one side, Zarya and Neun on the other)*

2- Now we see Ana appearing backstage with a mic as she proceeds to say the next words:

Ana: Well, i've got myself quite the pickle wouldn't you agree?. After all, i gotta defeat Buddy to win my first match as a singles competitor and well considering all she has gone through it seems likely i will fail.
Perfectly fair, after all, me and Kiki haven't been as succesful as we'd want to be but that changes tonight!. Because after this whole year of being here and there on the company in tag team matches Kiki and i have learnt the ropes and thus regardless of whether it's myself or her, we both could perfectly take down Buddy and we are gonna prove that tonight!.

*The segment ends with Ana leaving to prepare for her match as Lucy looks on from a distance*

3- Then we move onto the final aegment before the first match of the night which is Goku announcing the next:

Goku: Sorry for the quick interruption but i have been thinking and well, considering how Anti-Rebellion you could say are facing their karma for what they did to R Evolution when they first started as a group...i have decided to aid on that since ladies and gentlemen?. Next Extra, the Extra Tag Team Championships will be defended in a 6 Woman Tag!. As Peach, Karin and Daisy will get the chance to give karma to Anti-Rebellion as back then they caused somewhat of a fracture in theie trio even if it wasn't large...but considering how they have done way more crap before that with the whole R Evolution issue...i think it's perfectly fair they face this punishment. Good luck Anti-Rebellion, you'll need it.