UCW No Way Out

Credits for the logo go to Crim Rocker

1- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship (Title chase finals) match: Fairy Tail (c) with Wendy vs Arcadia Business with Max: This was a brawl more than a match with Arcadia Business beint the ones to pull Fairy Tail away from teamworking and into a brawl which was a more even territory and it did in fact madr the match back and forth as long as Erza didn't get tagged in as she controlled the match 80/20 no matter who she was facing.
In the end, we saw R Evolution invading the ring and while Charlotte distracted the ref, Erza got dropkicked mid career by Anri who then left alongside Charlotte. This opened a chance for Rachel to connect with the Amber Combustion on Erza and cover her to get the victory and the titles.
After the match, we saw basically saw Fairy Tail staring down R Evolution who said "Evolution has come for the women's tag team division!" from the stage and the crowd were cheering as Arcadia Business lifted the Women's Tag Team Titles now as their owners.

2- UCW Women's Championship match: Sonya Blade (c) with Cassandra Cage vs Darkness with 4 Idiots (Aqua and Megumin): The match's story was how Darkness and Sonya were treating this not like a match but moreso a fight and thus were threatening it more serious than normally which meant that this match had a lot of stiffness and strong style on it and it was bound to end in either pinfall or knockout alongside being the shortest match of the night at 17 minutes.
We also saw how Darkness didn't try to please her masochist desires which showed how serious she was about the match. In the end, Somya took the match so seriously that to end it, seeing how Darkness had kicked out of the Militar Press Slam, she did a FREAKING BURNING HAMMER that got the ref to call off the match and give Sonya the clean victory.

3- UCW Championship: Wario (c) with vs Edward Mason with Shovel Knight: This match was at first the average david vs goliath match due to the advantage on height and weight and strength that Wario had. However as the match went on, we saw Shovel Knight starting help Edward more and more with Waluigi being forced to fight him off multiple times so the match got back to Wario controlling it 80/20 since the interferences from Shovel Knight allowed Edward to reduce that lead to 65/35.
Curiously enough, Wario didn't cheat nor did Waluigi try to get involved by doing something to distract Edward since Edward wasn't a threat compared to Leomon obviously and thus Wario didn't need the help. In the end, Wario connected tbe Wario Land and covered Edward to win cleanly.
This portion of the show ends with Wario celebrating as Edward and Shovel Knight are arguing and SK seems to have doubts about Edward being able to defeat evil.

4- Asuna vs Gatomon: The match was divided in three stages:
At first, Gatomon controlled the match 80/20 thanks to the strength advantage over Asuna and because her fear factor was still latent in Asuna which meant that sometimes she could freeze and this would give Gatomon the opportunity to strike with her strength and speed.
The second stage of the match saw Asuna managing to turn the match back and forth thanks to the rest of her group coming at ringside and cheering her on to get back in the match and she basically focused on them and not Gatomon and was able to fight back against her ignoring the fear.
The final phase of the match saw Gatomon and Asuna going at it all out with the match STILL remaining back and forth since Asuna had taken too much damage for her best to be enough to throw the match in her favor but she still was doing what Gatomon wanted: Give it her all. It also helped that while Gatomon had the strength advantage, Asuna was just as fast as Gatomon which meant it was balanced in that appartment too. In the end, we saw Gatomon connecting her Two Step Dragon Suplex to only get 2.9!, Asuna managing to connect an Asuna Adjustment (AA) as Gatomon picked her up for another of her finisher and cover her with a hand to only get 2.9 as well. Then we saw the final sequence which was Gatomon and Asuna trading blows as the crowd at this point is going bananas and when Asuna tries first for an AA, Gatomon dismounts, goes for her finisher, Asuna stomps her and then connects a second AA and falls into the cover with an arm to get the final 3 count and the clean victory.

The show ends with Gatomon offering Asuna an handshake as a thank you for giving it her all and Asuna accepting---SIKE, Asuna just refusing it and then leaving to celebrate with the rest of SAO as Gatomon does laps around the ring in happyness for getting what she wanted to conclude the show with the crowd cheering, not for any of the competitors but for the EPIC main event they had put on.