UCW High Impact Intro (Men)

Something More" by Defences

"I heard once grief turns to anger it never goes away"

*We see the Bikini Bottomers making their entrance and hitting their respective finishers (Muscle Buster, Star Slam, Sponge Splash)*

"No choice but to believe that this isn't the case"

*We see first Seiji entering down to the ring and hitting a DRH before seeing Kirito entering the ring to hit a DDT*

"I'm reaching out, i'll take the steps"

*We see the UCW Tag Team Champions Digimon entering the ring separatedly with Mad Leomon being the first and then Renamon and Leomon leaving with both titles and an unconscious Renamon laying on the ring*

"This is just how i've always dealt"

*We see Spongebob once again albeit this time by himself rather than with the others*

"I push it down"

*We see Fret entering the ring and hitting his finisher and us seeing like a split image of his face with one smiling and the other more neutral*

"I'll admit i am scared to let someone dig around"

*We see Edward Mason entering the ring to hit his finisher and then point his shovel towards the ring*

"And it will hurt me now, but i will heal somehow"

*We see Kazuma raising the Cruiserweight Title and trapping someone in his Lucky Vice submission*

"When did this become the new normal"

*We see Banri and Zange and Kagerou doing their entrances and the latter of the 3 hitting a really nasty kick to the back of the head*

"I am filled up with so much rage"

*We see Gumball making his entrance and hitting a Gum-Ball before Shovel Knight pops up to hit his Hangman's Neckbreaker and lift his Intercontinental Title*

"Tell me it's not too late for me to change"

*We see now Wario, Waluigi and Johnny Cage all popping up to hit their respective finishers (Wario Landing, Big Boot and Shadow Kick) and after them Link who hits his own finisher and raises the Lethal Lottery briefcase*

"Didn't want to be this way"

*We see Elias looking at everyone with the UCW World Championship strapped around his waist and proceeding to walk forwards without a care in the world as the intro ends*