Zarya vs Monika (Week 1-8)

Week 1 (Zarya's interview)

*We see Zarya and the interviewer sitting on different sofas as Zarya greets him with a handshake before they start*

Interviewer: So, welcome to the interview zone Zarya. How are you feeling?.

Zarya: I'm feeling great. So, shall we begin with this interview or what?.

Interviewer: Remember we can't rush it. Anyways, what can you tell us about your past?. This is for those who don't know about you.

Zarya: Well, i was born in a siberian village during something called Omnic Crisis.

Interviewer: And that is...?

Zarya: Basically, it was a rebellion from the creations, the omnic, against their creators which would be us humans and even though we won let's say not to a cost.

Interviewer: Huh, i thought it'd not have a big cost since rebellion and all the creator more or less should know how to deal with it's creations.

Zarya: Well imagine your creations woke themselves back up and were able to hijack massive weapons, do you think it would be easy to fight something like that off?.

Interviewer: When you put it that way it makes sense. Did the conflict last so long that you got involved on it?.

Zarya: Nope, it ended before i was able to do a thing to help. We won but at a cost like i said. Seeing the aftermath of it all made me decide that when i grew up i'd gain the strength to help my people recover from it all.

Interviewer: It's quite funny how you meant that from a literal perspective and not a more technical one like from politics in example.

Zarya: What can i say?. When you grow up around a rebellion you kind of learn that it's more effective to be literal and direct than from a distance and technical. Anyways, i focused on weightlifting and bodybuilding and was identified by the national athletics program as a potential star and was expected to break records.

Interviewer: *whistles* You sure had a future in the sports.

Zarya: Obviously. Anyways, on the eve on the tournament, an attack came from a long dormant siberian omnium and battles started again on the village and i immediatelly forfeited from the competition to help the local defense forces.

Interviewer: It takes a strongwill to have surrendered all the fame you could've had.

Zarya: I know, however, i grew up strong not for fame or fortune but to protect those who i care about and they are in that village so....yeah. I'd rather fulfill my goals than be famous.

Interviewer: Then why are you in UCW if you want to fulfill a goal which would conflict with being famous.

Zarya: Well, think about it. If someone builds a reputation like i have a of a fellow soldier they fear them right?. Well if i built up a reputation of being able to be a person who can beat people without firearms or anything then i'd be even more feared and what better way to do that than on the mainstream sport known as wrestling. Just think about it, on wrestling weapons aren't allowed as long as the ref looks at you and if i manage to gain a reputation then no one would want to fight me and thus when i appear the omnics would be scared away just by my mere presence.

Interviewer: Gotcha, so you wanna use pro wrestling as a way to be feared and then get the omnics away from your village. Curious but understandable.

Zarya: Yeah, so essentially i am here to win gold, be feared and use it to protect my people easier than ever before.

Interviewer: Okay, thanks for your time.

Zarya: It was nothing and be prepared to see me become a champion in due time and a reckoning force in the league.