UCW High Impact #74

1- We see Lucy entering the ring to boos from the crowd as she raises her title and proceeds to grab a mic:

Lucy: Still the Women's Champion, like i told you all, i outsmarted Alice Baskerville...not that it was hard to do that.
Because, you see, when someone's so stuck in doing one thing they get caught easily like Alice was.
I know that from experience, i am not saying it out of nowhere since at first i used to be like "i've got to get all the Celestial Keys" before i changed and in the period of that i got trapped and would have ended in a really bad position had it not been for Natsu.
Yeah, i can give credit to other people don't be shocked, after all i did shake hands with Team RWBY after our match due to them getting legitimatedly the closest to ending our reign.
Anyways, moving on with Alice, very good that she essentially sacrificed herself to be a monster in the Black Rabbit so that her sister nor Oz ended up being it...however it was an idiotic decision because think about it, i get caring about people but why would you sacrifice yourself for them?.
They may be your family but something that i learned from Erza was that sacrificing oneself is pointless since if you do that yes you may protect your people but after that you cannot do it anymore and you essentially are leaving them up to be ended by the next threat.
Essentially, congratulations Alice, you sacrificed yourself and even if it wasn't lethal per say as you're still here...it still shows how much of an idiot you were.

*The segment ends with the crowd booing Lucy as she leaves the ring*

2- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Ana and Kiki vs Miku and Kizuna Ai:
The purposes behind the match were:
-To show how while Kizuna and Miku were better at fighting 1 on 1 than their opponents, Ana and Kiki were better as a tag team since they had been in way more matches as a unit than them.
-To show how Kizuna and Miku tried by any means to keep Kiki and Ana separated from each other since they knew that way they wouldn't be able to teamwork them to oblivion and tjey were right since when they succeeded at this, they had a 75/25 lead.
-To show how when Ana and Kiki managed to teamwork the match INSTANTLY switched to their favour 75/25 as they were very in synchronization with each other due to teaming so much even if they did not have that much Ws in their record.
-To show how while both teams were still competing for a title shot, they did not prevent themselves from showing off to the crowd to make em cheer as Ana and Kiki are in UCW to have good moments like they stated last season and Kizuna and Miku were accostumbrated to doing that so they did it automatically.
-This however would end up being the deciding factor in the match since due to Miku and Kizuna knowing how to play to the crowd more than Ana and Kiki, they knew how to use it to their advantage to gain a 70/30 lead over their opponents as they waited till Ana and Kiki were turned around to attack them.
In the end, Miku and Kizuna connected a Superkick/Moonsault combo on Kiki and Kizuna covered her to get the clean victory for her team.

3- After the match, we see the two teams shaking hands before Ana and Kiki leave...and Arcadia Business instantly enter from behind and beat Miku and Kizuna down and do the same with Ana and Kiki because they were just as tired as their prime targets and then Chloe Price and Rachel Amber proceed to grab mics:

Chloe: Well, we really lucked out didn't we Rachel?.

Rachel: I agree Chloe, since after all we could have ended up facing the barely bigger challenge in Ana and Kiki and yet nope, we end up facing the team who hasn't had that many matches as a unit and they're going against the team who has beaten not once but twice a team composing of the Openweight and Women's Champions...a feat no one else has been able to do.

Chloe: And these two doofus expect to beat us when they're the opposite of us on everything?. That's not gonna happen, because not only do we have the teamwork experience but we also know how to fight by ourselves and come the title match, that difference will be what screws them over.