High Impact #86: Lucy Heartfilia vs Kiki

1- *we see Rachel Amber and Max Caulfield entering to the ring whilst being booed and grabbing mics before starting to speak*

Rachel: Well, it's almost time to put our challengers to rest. We have to admit that they may be more of a challenger than possibly thought considering how they put Anti-Rebellion in trouble and they were undefeated...then again one of us managed to beat their top star clean and you might say that it wasn't us but there's something to note which is that we and Chloe who beat Zarya have been champions for almost a year by now and won the titles and retained them against Fairy Tail who are running the singles division and we still beat them!.

Max: Even if Kizuna and Miku may have gotten better in the ring, we have done so too so things are at the same state than before so we'll still win since after all. You can be as good as you want to be and trust us we have heard of how Miku has been relevant for a while in all sorts of stuff and Kizuna too even if on a more singular aspect than her partner, but if all you are is good enough to put someone in trouble, then you cant get the job done and specially against us.

*In come the challengers, Kizuna Ai and Miku Hatsune to the ring amidst cheers and they enter it before coming face to face with the champs*

Miku: Thank you for respecting us to be threats to your reign, but there's something you two got wrong and that is us being able to get the job done. You may have reigned for a year as champions and even main evented Glory or Demise, but may I remind you how you both needed to get lucky enough to get the title chase onwards to even get a shot at winning the titles?.

Meanwhile, we have proved trouble against you three and then Anti-Rebellion and while we may not have finished the job, we got dangerously close to doing so to a point of forcing you all to go serious against us and we technically won seeing how you weren't pleased despite winning.

Kizuna: Plus, you like to mention about what someone else DID and not you two yourselves well that isn't going to cut it against me and Miku who have had to deal with haters and detractors outside of UCW to get to where we are at while you two just relied on what Chloe did to explain why you'll win.

Rachel: At least we accomplished something, you two have yet to win a match and literally have this title shot because of us!

Kizuna: And how much of that is due to us proving you wrong?. Because you yourself said it, it's time to put us to rest, you won but couldn't get the job of proving us to not be threats done!

Max: Even so, what does that say about you two if you couldn't overcome us, a team who in your words couldn't get the job done either?

Miku: What this accomplishes is that it shows we have improved and we are at your level considering we have gotten better in the ring and you two can be unable to finish the job so with that all in mind, I would say we have an edge over you two and considering that this is our second encounter and not the first unlike with Anti-Rebellion who beat us, I would say we will be walking out the champions.

*The segment ends with the crowd cheering as Kizuna and Miku leave the ring with a repeat of last time as they have one over the champs*

2- We see a contract signing being set up for the Women's Title match at No Way Out and how while Ana enters being cheered, Buddy and Lucy get booed as they do their entrances before the trio sits in and the words start:

Ana: So this is going to be how it goes, you two against me in what is an essential handicap match disguised as a triple threat *signs the contract* I don't care about that but rather how Buddy i've heard is someone capable of doing stuff she shouldn't be and yet she chooses to align with the champion just because of myself, doesn't that show your alliance isn't worthy and I could just pin either of you, considering that if someone aligns with someone else it's because they need each other mutually?