UCW High Impact #26

1- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Team RWBY (Blake and Yang) vs Darkness (Hades Izanami and Tsubaki): The story of the match was how Team RWBY were able to control the match thanks to their teamwork which was REALLY good albeit it was 55/45 since Hades' dark powers that she used to enhance Tsubaki's skills made it that while they didn't get to control the match, they sure as hell made Team RWBY sweat. In the end, Yang connected a Death By Elbow (Kassius Ohno move of the same name) on Hades and then covered her to get the clean victory.

2- We see Ana and Kiki talking about how they are just in UCW to make good memories and that although they know it'll take some time for them to be able to even win a match, they still are happy to be in UCW since that means they have the platform to make good memories.

3- We see R Evolution explaining that they have arrived to UCW to make the women's division evolve since although change has struck, it was only on the top title picture and due to an involvement of a third party and this made it clear that they now had a purpose, be the ones who bring change through evolution to the Women's division since if something goes unchanged for too long, it becomes boring, and no one would like to see the same old things over and over again and above all, if one doesn't evolve, one dies and they refuse to let the women's division die.

4- SAO (??? and ???) with Asuna and Lisbeth vs Ana and Kiki: The mystery opponents turned out to be Leafa and Sinon and the match was a squash since the surprise factor basically made it impossible for the already unexperienced Kiki and Ana to do something in the match. The match concluded after Leafa connected an OTS (Over the shoulder) Driver on Kiki and covered her for the clean victory. After the match, and a quick look around for Gatomon, we see Asuna saying that she got screwed by someone who she thought she had gotten ridden of at Genesis although at a cost that still haunts her to this day but noooo Gatomon had to screw her out of the women's title and although she'd like to beat her down, she will focus on regaining her property that she should have never lost in the Women's Title. Afterwards, we see Goku saying that the rematch between Asuna and Sonya for the Women's Title will take place on Episode 32 which pisses off Asuna and intrigues Sonya who was watching the whole thing backstage.

5- We see Cinder and Emerald explaining that they and Neo have come to UCW with one goal (and it is clear Cinder is leading the charge when they say this) and that is prove that even if you hate someone you can't do anything to stop them for good but just delay the inevitable and they are gonna prove that when they manage to obtain any kind of success whether is on the haters language which would be titles or by just being succesful.

6- UCW Openweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Yuno vs Gatomon: The story of the match was Yuno working on Gatomon's back since while she was recovered from being AAed onto a ring post by Asuna, it was still her weakest part and thus Yuno focused on it and actually managed to slow down Gatomon since her back was starting to hurt again. In the end, Yuno trapped Gatomon on a sharpshooter while sitting on her worked back and although Gatomon managed to crawl a bit, she ended up tapping out and thus giving Yuno the clean victory.

The show ends with Yuno getting her hand raised by the ref as Daisy just watches on from the distance lifting her title and mouthing "I'm gonna make you wait until the match to hit me this time" and the crowd booing Yuno on the background.