UCW High Impact #35

1- Oddities with Patches vs Greedy Bastards (Wario and Waluigi): The story of the match was simple with Wario and Waluigi cheating in any way they could to gain the advantage over the Oddities who might not be that good in teamwork, but they were way too dangerous when fighting by themselves and had an 60/40 advantage when Wario and Waluigi could cheat and 70/30 when they couldn't. In the end, one Smile Maker (Crossface while pulling in a way so the opponent is "smiling") from Happy on Waluigi later got the Oddities the clean submission victory.

2- After the match, we see Patches saying that just like his boys over there did to the UCW Champion and his buddy, he's gonna beat Crash. Because he might not fear the Oddities, but now that he knows Crash is a problem...he's gonna go all out and win because he's dangerous like his buddies when he decides to go all out.

3- Angels of Death with Boris vs Jin Sakai and Sekiro: The dtory of the match was how Jin and Sekiro controlled the match 75/25 the entire time despite anything that the Angels of Death tried thanks to keeping their emotions in check compared to the AoD who were getting pretty pissed off at how nothing was working their way. The match ended after a Sliced Bread No.2 from Sekiro on Boris, and a subsequential pin from Sekiro on him which got Sekiro and Jin the clean victory.

4- We see Edward Mason and Shovel Knight (who now has an black and white armor resembling L.A Park) and them explaining that Shovel Knight did what he did because he saw Edward fighting clean and carrying a shovel and decided to test if he could save the day too by defeating the evil Wario for his UCW Title like he does normally in his usual adventures against all kinds of evil. Basically if Edward could also be a Shovel Knight and the segment ends with Shovel Knight saying that his action might not be liked, but that he has to test if Edward can do what he does normally and that is defeating a villain and therefore evil.

5- Kazuma vs Lincoln Loud: The story of the match is simple with Kazuma cheating to get the advantage in this otherwise back and forth match since Lincoln was faster than Kazuma and thus used it to his advantage but Kazuma did anything he could to slow the match down and gain the advantage yet neither of these things tended to last long enough to mean an advantage. In the end, one Equalizer (Running Knee) on Lincoln and a subsequential pin later gave Kazuma the victory.

6- We see Zim and GIR beating down Spongebob 2 on 1 and specially focusing on his legs with some chairs and just as they're about to close one of those chairs into his left leg, Patrick comes in and forces them to retreat.

The show ends with Zim and GIR, from a distance, just looking at Patrick helping Spongebob to his feet