UCW Genesis 2

1- Men's Lethal Lottery match: Dante with Devilz vs Link: The story of the match was simply how Dante was serious because he wanted to show he was still a threat and this made him have a 70/30 advantage the entire time. However even despite this, Link kept fighting and fighting AND FIGHTING because as a hero the word quitting wasn't written in his book and, as Dante got more and more tired and made more and more mistakes due to wanting to prive he was a threat, Link managed to turn the match back and forth and even control it 60/40 and keep that control during the second half of the match. In the end, Dante went for a Spear but Link booted him mid run and then connected the Linkdrop to get the clean victory. After the match we see Link celebrating on the ramp and then Dante Spearing Link before being leaving as the last man standing even if he lost.

2- UCW Women's Championship: Sonya Blade (c) with Cassandra Cage vs Catherine Ward: The match was pure brutality from Catherine's side who at first had the (75/25) advantage because she had Sonya unsettled by that conversation on the road to Genesis. However she commited a mistake, remember how she mentioned everyone calling her disgusting for not caring about her parents dying?. Well she was gonna make Sonya go through the same thing by conchairtoing Cassandra who was unable to fight back unless she wanted to give Catherine the DQ win which albeit guaranteeing a title retention it'd be a defeat for Sonya and she couldn't just allow it. However what she didn't expect, since she had watched how Asuna wasn't able to do anything in time last year at Genesis because of being in the same condition as Sonya was (battered and bleeding) right now, Sonya to suddenly kip up and tackle her down and start punching her without any restraint and turning the match into a shoot fight where she DOMINATED Catherine and ended up defeating her after Militar Press Slamming her through a commentarist table and then bringing her into the ring and covering her for the clean victory. After the match, we see Cassandra pulling Sonya back and then Catherine getting up and in a very impressive sight both Catherine and Sonya bleeding as the latter tells tbe former that she's gonna kill her anf the former simply gives her two middle fingers as she's sitting in the ground.

3- Women's Lethal Lottery match: Lucy with Fairy Tail (Wendy and Erza) vs Emerald with Neo and Cinder: The story behind the match was how Emerald had an (60/40) advantage over Lucy via using strength which wasn't one of her strengths per say but it was good enough to lock Lucy out of submission attempts which would give her an advantage in the match. However, Lucy then switched tactics and started to go the high-flying route which, albeit putting her on the same position of Emerald of using something she doesn't have as a strength, managed to make the match back and forth since it worked to a certain degree. Another reason why the match was back and forth (and why Emerald didn't have that much of a lead before) was that since both competitors were using styles that were not their strengths, it meant they both made mistakes the other capitalized on pretty frequently. In the end, Lucy connected a Lucy Kick and covered Emerald afterwards to get the clean victory.

4- UCW Championship match: Riku with Sora vs Wario (c) with Waluigi: The story of the match was interesting since at first Wario had an advantage thanks to his strength and the weight difference. However, Riku then started to use submissions on his legs so his Ankle Lock was more effective down the road. However this proved out to be useless as Wario even trapped in submissions with legs damaged still was strong enough to break out of the submissions. Heck, he even managed to break the Ankle Lock!. This made Riku desesperate and try to cheat his way to victory...and THAT was his downfall since Wario was more experimented at it than Riku himself and the past edition of Genesis proves it. Basically this meant that if Wario at first had a 60/40 lead because of Riku being best than the other cruiserweights (Edward Mason and Soul) he had faced on his reign, the lead was now 80/20 because of Riku basically screwing himself by trying to cheat against someone who was better than him at it and made sure to make each attempt backfire. In the end, Riku tried to go for a low blow but Wario dead ass lifted him and connected a Wario Land (Powerbomb) and covered him to win the match.

The show ends with the crowd booing as Wario does the "make it rain" motion with his hand over the title