UCW Disorder and Profit Promo

Image was done by Crim Rocker
Promo and ppv song: "Stare" by For Every Day

"What do you see in me?. I know there's something there. Do you see more to me or am i trying there?"

*Soul vs Kamina: The match was your classic speed vs strength match with the only difference being that it was back and forth since Soul didn't have problems as much as he did with Wario. In the end, Soul connected an Soultaker (Cross Rhodes) on Kamina and then covered him to get the clean victory.*

"I wonder who i'll be. When i look in the mirror i want to see something. I hope there's someone else there"

*After the match, and amidst boos from the crowd, we see how Soul says he wants an UCW Title match and that he did what he did since he knows beating Leomon would be next to impossible compared to Wario who, yes he lost to twice, but was less of an obstacle than Leomon would be thus the clever idea would be to keep the co-champion situation so he can challenge Wario again and beat him this time.*

"Don't say "we'll never get there". I know that you'll be wrong. Just wait, i'll show you. I know it won't be for long."

*We see Goku announcing that as much displeasure as it causes him, at Disorder and Profit, the Undisputed Title match has become a triple threat with Soul added on it since he knows he'll be bothering all the time otherwise. However, to ensure that this time there's no one getting their hands involved in the match, it'll take place in the only place he can think of that has no way for someone to enter...HELL IN A CELL. Yes, you heard it right, the Undisputed Title would be settled in a triple threat Hell in a Cell match at Disorder and Profit between Soul, Wario and Leomon.*

"The song turns instrumental"

Renamon: Man, this sure as hell has dragged on for too long. I honestly feel like if Leomon decided to not fight honorably this time, he'd be totally justified after the odyssey this whole situation has become.

Gatomon: Normally i'd not condone not acting nice but at this point Leomon has to give Soul and Wario a bit of their own medicine for cheating and doing not so nice stuff all the road to here

Waluigi: Dude, it's like Digimon like trying to beat us at our own game. Newsflash, that won't work pals. Because if there's something me and Wario are is at fighting dirty if the situation requires it so there's no chance in hell Leomon is winning if he tries to dirty his way to victory.

Maka: Well, the first try didn't work out as planned. However that was due to Soul bleeding by the time Wario started making mistakes. Now that there's also Leomon, there's a chance that they'll try to kill each other rather than focus on Soul and thus his laid-back attitude will help him this time.

"Don't say "we'll never get there". I know that you'll be wrong. Just wait, i'll show you. I know it won't be for long."

*We see Soul saying that although he doesn't like being trapped inside a cell with two big guys like Leomon and Wario, this is actually a gift for him since the cell adds an element of uncertainity for everyone and he knows Wario is bound to be scared or pissed off at being inside the cell and thus he's an easier target to beat for him. It'll be hard, yes, but the cell has given him a shot at becoming UCW Champion and he plans on taking advantage of it.*

"Look at me, i am care. I don't know why you stare. I want to break free and go somewhere. Look at me, i'm not scared. I don't care what's on there. I want to break free and go somewhere. But i don't know. No, i don't know where"

*We see Leomon saying that although he'd rather not have gotten in a situation where honor is thrown out the window...it kind of serves him since he finally will get to end this without any more interferences from outside people. That said, he might not like to do it but since it's inside the cell, he's gonna have to use it whether it's ramming or throwing people against it and it might not be how he likes to fight but kings gotta make tough decisions sometimes and this time he might be forced to go down to Wario's levels so he doesn't leave with the title.*

"Don't say "i'll never get there". I know that you'll be wrong. Just wait, i'll show you. I'll show you, you see."

*The show ends with the crowd mixed as Leomon leaves with an frustrated face since he doesn't like the fact that he might have to go down to Wario's level in order to win.*

"Look at me, i am care. I don't know why you stare. I want to break free and go somewhere else. Look at me, i'm not scared. I don't care what's on there. I want to break free and go somewhere else. But i don't know. No, i don't know (x2). Oh, i don't know. No, i don't know (x2). No, i don't know where. What do you see in me?"

*We see Wario saying that he's done dealimg with Leomon and Soul and that he's gonna keep what is his property around him after that hell in a cell match and this whole situation would FINALLY be over. Then we see a match card saying above the cell "Disorder and Profit", the cell falling and then Soul on the left side pointing at his head with a thumb while having a laid-back smile, Leomon in the midde offering a handshake while holding the UCW Title on his left shoulder and Wario on the right) doing the make it rain motion by passing a hand over the title and now the cell surrounds tbe match card and traps all 3 comoetitors as on the cell we see the words "Hell In A Cell" and below all 3 competitors we see the next words "UCW Undisputed Championship: Hell In A Cell triple threat match, Soul vs Leomon (c) vs Wario (c)"*