Enri's Extra Championship reign (Weeks 9-12)

Road to 2nd title defense (part 5):

*we see Neun and Enri grabbing a controlled toy plane and then Enri making it fly*

Neun: So, i am facing someone who has changed once already but wants to change back to how she used to be because she feels like that's the only way to beat Enri.
Thing is, once one changes, it's permanent the effects of it even if they try to change to how they used to be before said change.
Because let's take the toy plane Enri is flying, it's dlying because of the way it is. However!

*Here we see Enri making the toy plane land and breaking one of it's wings and then trying to make it fly and whime it does try to fly it ends up falling down to earth*

Neun: Like with this plane here, change is bad and you know it considering how you feel like you can't beat Enri over here due to it.
Yet this we just did with the plane serves to show that change is bad and permanent which is why i am to defeat you and take you out of the title match...because we are in the right against any rebels like you who want to expand the message of change being good in any way.
Essentially, the whole point of this session of mind games is one Alice, you can change again, but it will be permanent and for the worse like for this toy plane it was bad to have it's wing being broken.
We hope this makes you rethink your choices and leave Embry because i dunno about you but how much can you trust in her when she's a monster that doesn't know how to control it's change or remember what she does?.

-----------------------------------------

Road to 2nd title defense Part 6:

*we see Alice watching a tape of Embry's natxh against Daisy to learn how to be a monster again when Neun appears behind her and pokes her on the shoulder causing an elbow attack reflex that Neun ducks under barely*

Neun: Geez, scared too much?.

Alice: First off, don't come out of nowhere to scare me. Second, what are you doing here?.

Neun: Simple, i wanted to come and see how you trained and honestly, i kind of expected this to be the method.

Alice: You wanna say that again?. Because i have no problem kicking your ass right now!.

*Alice grabs Neun by the collar of her shirt*

Neun: Nice act, now release me.

Alice: I'm not acting, if you don't shut it i'm gonna---.

Neun: Considering how you have become with sacrificing yourself for others, this brash and obnoxious attitude is just a facade.
Trust me, i'd know thanks to being the Absorver of Intelligence which has helped me figure out that some people act tough for some reason.

Alice: *shoves Neun to the ground* Yeah, well i bet you don't know why i'd be acting this attitude if it was even an act, which it isn't!.

Neun: You're right on that one, i don't know why you'd act this attitude but i do know something and that is that you are trying to be arrogant once again because that is how you used to be before you started to care about others around you!.

*Neun gets up and then Alice gets in her face*

Alice: Listen well, i don't know what was the point of doubting who i am but it's not gonna help you beat me and as per that toy plane thing...how is it supposed to affect me?.

Neun: *sigh* You sure are a blockhead, the toy plane was a representation of how you changed from being a monster in whatever the BBR was into a more human version of yourself and how it was permanent and bad for you.

Alice: Okay then.

Neun: And by the way, the mind games started with the toy plane.

Alice: Well they sure are lame considering you just broke a toy plane's wing to do them.
Plus, how am i supposed to be scared from you?.