UCW High Impact #75

1- We see Kagerou entering the ring before saying the next words as he's booed by the crowd:

Kagerou: Well, let us get to the point shall we?. I REFUSE to let the show move on until i get added to the Intercontinental Championship match since i had Zange beaten and it took 3 people to beat me!.
So Goku, please get down here and insert me into that match if you may?.

*Here we see Goku from his office through the backstage cameras*

Goku: I get how you feel about being screwed over due to association since Edward Mason was going after Shovel Knight.
So, yes i will add you to that match under ONE condition.

Kagerou: And that condition would be?

Goku: Like you stated it took three people to beat you right?.

Kagerou: Alright?.

Goku: Well i would consider it fair for those 2 to get inserted as well in that match.

Kagerou: But how is that even fair???. They weren't in the---.

Goku: Yes i know, however since they technically had a hand in Zange beating you, i would count it as them beating you just like Zange or even more than he did.

Kagerou: But this isn't fair to Shovel Knight.

Goku: Likewise to Zange if only YOU got in considering you would team a lot in that match and block him from leaving with the title so i'd say it's fair game.
Take it or leave it, Fatal 5 Way for the Intercontinental Championship with you in it or 1 on 1 match between Shovel Knight and who you think does not deserve the title shot in Zange.

Kagerou: I guess i'll take my loss and let Zange have his fair shot---

Goku: What a shame, and i was planning on making the 5 Way main event.

*Kagerou who was about to leave turns around*

Kagerou: You mean it for real?.

Goku: I do!. The Fatal 5 Way would make for a decent main event for the go home show.

Kagerou: Then i accept!. Add Banri and Edward Mason to the match because it won't matter as we will keep the IC Title between us regardless!.

Goku: Nice!. However since you only care about what you want and not Shovel Knight at all as this has just proven, then as your punishment for instantly jumping in at getting to be the center of focus...you will be facing Edward Mason at Pride and that is not all oh no, if Edward wins, then he gets your partner Shovel Knight at No Way Out.

Kagerou: I---but---.

Goku: No buts about it, you gotta suck it up and accept it because you gave in.
Good luck keeping your partnership with Shovel Knight after this.

*The segment ends with Kagerou just stunned with a shocked look on his face which turns dull and then he leaves as Goku's image disappears from the titantron and the crowd cheers at how this has taken a turn for the best.*

2- Zange vs Mono:
The purposes of this match were:
-To show how Zange this time was trying to fight clean thinking he had a chance at beating his much more predictable opponent as Mono tended a lot to use strikes and ruthless agression and he was right in that call as he controlled the match 70/30 the whole time.
-To show how Mono, despite preaching about ruthless agression he got from being betrayed in the past, was not an idiot and caught on to how Zange had the edge and thus he switched his ruthlessness into recklessness and essentially went the high-flying route and this turned the match back and forth since Zange was good at predicting things that can happen but since one can't exactly predict recklessness and instead you've gotta be lucky to be able to move out of the way, which did happen sometimes as the downside of recklessness, this made the advantage Zange had null and void albeit without giving the edge to Mono due to the downside.
-To show how on the last final minutes of the match, Shovel Knight and Kagerou became a serious problem in the butt for Zange since for some reason they were still teaming up to take down anyone else and thus tried distracting Zange a lot and even though Banri and a surprise Edward Mason tried to stop them, this time SK and Kagerou were prepared and took them out to then proceed to try to cost Zange and to their credit they did tip the balance on Mono's favor 75/25 as the distractions allowed the recklessness to really work well.
In the end, Mono beat Zange via KO after a Chain of Elbows to the neck and then kept on doing so showing his ruthlessness as Kagerou and Shovel Knight watched on from a distance pleased with having gotten the upper hand...till SK turned to look at Kagerou as Mono left the ring with a bloodied Zange on it.