Shovel Knight and Edward Mason Arc Part 4

Feud with the Watterson Part 3:

*we see Edward and SK chatting on a bench*

SK: So....i guess you were right about taking them seriously because holy crap did they become an threat.

Edward: Yeah, and you became an annoyance in that match.

SK: What do you mean?

Edward: What do i mean?. You tried to fight cleanly against two people who are notorious cheaters and expected things to go your way!

SK: Listen now, i know that you are not a hero---

Edward: Shut up with the hero crap!. This ain't about that but about how you despite using a shovel to fight monsters for a living, tou opt to act all cleanly when you should know how using weapons is what some heroes do!

SK: Let me speak please!. I know i compromised the mission of defeating the Watterson but i always knew something and that is if you fight for what's right in the right way then you will always triumph the evil like the Wattersons.

Edward (starting to get a bit angry): Oh wait, so then that means i shouldn't have triumphed because i don't fight your way?

SK (backing off): That's not---.

Edward (angry): THAT is what you meant!. You said that to win against evil you have to fight cleanly aka your way yet newsflash dude, i saved and won that match for us despite using an object instead of fighting clean!

SK: B-but---

Edward (furious): Let me finish!. Your way of doing things may work outside of UCW....but here all it does is slow us down against teams like the Wattersons and heck if i could show it again i would!.

*This is when the Wattersons jump from behind a tree and attack Edward and Shovel Knight with the latter falling down the first after a Darwin's Theory (Chaos Theory Suplex) and the former being knocked out after being beaten down 2 on 1 AND Gum Balled (Running Cannonball) into a tree*

Gumball (with faked compassion): We heard you were wanting a rematch and what luck!. Because we have an offer for the two of you!

Darwin (sarcastic): And since you were such good sports then we have decided that you'd be fine if we chose the stipulation for our rematch! And what will be that stipulation?: Falls. Count. ANYWHERE!.

Gumball (now angry): You want to beat us after the match, then fine by us, we'll pay you back by doing so before we get into the ring to start the match and since you like to ignore the rules of sportmanship like us, then with no rules it's fair game for everyone!

Darwin: We'll see you idiots on the next Extra!. Let's go Gumball

*Gumball and Darwin exit the place*

Shovel Knight and Edward  Mason Arc Part 4, Feud with the Watterson Part 3: END.