UCW High Impact #38

1- Himiko and Tenko vs Mako and Ryuko: The match's story was about how Ryuko and Mako's teamwork was superior to Himiko and Tenko's and they had a 65/35 lead due to it even if sometimes Himiko caused some troubles due to her unpredictable jumps and Tenko was able to fight back with her strength technique against both Mako and Ryuko. In the end, a Red End/MKO combo on Himiko and Ryuko covering her afterwards got Ryuko and Mako the clean victory. After the match, we see Ryuko and Mako saying that it makes sense R Evolution think that a W over them could put them in contention. However  they must not forget the true reason of why that'd happen and not base off the Cinder and Emerald case and the true reason of a victory for R Evolution probably putting them in contention is because she and Mako have the second best record on the division behind the undefeated Fairy Tail. So they must not forget who they're facing or else they will lose.

2- We see Ino saying that Daisy has had one grand reign as the first ever Openweight Champion. However, she has been thinking that it will come to an end at her hands because just like flowers, title reigns end their existance while leaving seeds for a new plant or reign in this case and who better to know when a reign will end than her?. The segment ends with Ino leaving the ring as Angelica watches on from yhe crowd.

3- Charlotte with Anri vs Alice Baskerville: More than anything, the match showed how Charlotte manipulated Alice not thinking before pummeling her with her striking style to her advantage and albeit Alice had the advantage 70/30 the entire match, slowly but surely Charlotte was getting closer to a victory. In the end, a Facebuster got Charlotte the clean victory. After the match, we see how R Evolution thank for reminding them who they were facing...second best and people who weren't undefeated despite being a big team in the division. And since they can be beaten, then they will fall at R Evolution's hands because evolution is inevitable, no matter who you are.

4- We see Darkness visiting Sonya's militar base and saluting her normally. Albeit at first confused at what is Darkness doing in her militar base, we afterwards see Sonya letting her in. After they reach where Sonya trains, Darkness gets all excited and although at first Sonya gets surprised she then remembers Darkness is a masochist and just facepalms and says "Oh lord what have i gotten myself into". Then we see Darkness and Sonya training (Darkness copying Sonya's pattern since she's the one accostumbred to the base) with Sonya being all serious and Darkness excited due to the pain and effort that it takes to do the strict training that Sonya does. Afterwards, we see a "To Be Continued..." sign and the segment ends

5- We see Asuna saying that she's waited almost 10 months to end this Gatomon situation and if all it takes is giving it her all, she'll give her all and end this with a dominant victory over Gatomon like it should have been back at Genesis

6- UCW Women's Tag Title Chase Round 1: Fairy Tail (Lucy and Erza) (c) vs Arcadia Business (Max and Chloe Price) vs Cinder and Emerald: The match had Arcadia Business being the ones to take advantage of the triple threat rules and use objects as Cinder and Emerald basically decided to side with Fairy Tail rather than go against them since they wanted to be fighting with the strongest team to take out the extra team (Arcadia Business) and hopefully win the titles by beating them afterwards. Obviously the 2 on 1 situation screwed up Arcadia Business whenever it happened since they had to deal with Cinder and Emerald who were good fighting by themselves (even if Cinder couldn't get closer to the victory than Emerald) and Fairy Tail's awesome teamwork at the same time. Something to note was that Arcadia Business could fight off both teams separatedly both with and without the objects, even Fairy Tail since while their teamwork was good, it wasn't as good as always due to the tensions between Erza and Lucy that Arcadia Business took advantage of. Oh, in case you wanna know, Cinder and Emerald also managed to be better in the match than Fairy Tail (as long as Erza didn't get a say in the match, that's when things got complicated for them). In the end, Erza Scarlet Speared Cinder through a table and then covered her to get the victory. After the match, we see Arcadia Business assaulting Fairy Tail again.

The show ends with the crowd cheering as Arcadia Business lift the Women's Tag Team Titles.