Extra 5: Inori Himuro/Iku Honda vs Peach and Karin Yuuki

1- We see Ruairi and Kuromaru inside the ring and before long they start to speak:

Ruairi: Well well well. First off, allow me to congratulate you on your current reign as Extra Champion Kuromaru.
However, it will come to an end tonight alongside your irrational goal.

Kuromaru: And whatever you may mean by irrational?. I just want to hold this title till i can give Enri a fair title shot.

Ruairi: Well how about the fact that there is NO WAY you are gonna hold it that long considering that Enri is gonna be busy for a while with the fallout of Anti-Rebellion and on that meantime you are gonna lose it to me?.

Kuromaru: Oh, you meant impossible. Just like it was impossible for you to defeat Johnny Cage.

Ruairi: Good one there not gonna deny. However unlike with you, i can achieve my goal since A- You are NOT Johnny Cage and B- It took him back to back finishers to get the victory and he had a hard time against me!. And if it took Johnny that much, then what the hell do you think you can do about it?.

Kuromaru: Gotta admit that you have a solid point, however just like with Johnny i have a reason to win beyond just getting a W or retaining the Extra Championship so by logic i should be the odds on favourite!

Ruairi: How are you gonna be the odds on favourite when i can trust you won't cheat or pull any tricks to beat me?.

Kuromaru: And how do you know that?

Ruairi: Basically this whole crusade of yours. You said to Catherine how you felt about winning the title in the conditions you did and that makes me trust you will not pull any tricks and without those you are doomed!.

Kuromaru: I get what you're saying but how do i know you won't cheat forcing me to do the same?. You literally were talking about how chaos follows you wherever you go to Johnny!

Ruairi: I am WAY better than you so i don't need to cheat!. Plus, my goals would fall apart if i cheated.

Kuromaru: And what are these goals if i may know?. Since they must be so important they overshadow mine.

Ruairi: Simple, i want to make UCW a fair and square place.

Kuromaru: What...?

Ruairi: Basically, after what i've experienced of how humans are selfish and target each other outside of UCW, i want to make sure that it doesn't happen here to the degree it happened where i live.

Kuromaru: Psssh, how bad can it be?. Plus, wrestling kind of needs---

Ruairi: Let me finish. It is worse than what you'd see in wrestling trust me. I am fine with people being selfish as long as it's not going out of control and i want to avoid this from happening and to do that i have to start by winning that Extra Championship off of you.

Kuromaru: *whistles* And you said my goals are irrational. There is no way you can do something you do not symbolize since if anyone could do something like that it would be someone that is easy-going or an actually nice person like myself.

Ruairi: Listen Kuromaru, the point is i am gonna destroy you, take your title, end your goal chase and get going mine. And there's not a damn thing you can do.

*The segment ends with Ruairi exiting as the crowd are mixed due to his goals whilst making sense to a degree still not matching up with who he is plus the fact that he was facing Kuromaru who had a better (if unrealistic) goal.*

2- We see Peach and Karin entering the ring amidst cheers of the crowd while the former is happy and it's seenable whereaa the other just raises the title up high with a pokerface before the duo go and grab microphones: