Hayden and Yukiteru (Dependants) vs Fairy Tail's Natsu and Gray

Week 1:

*We see Hayden and Yukiteru attacking Natsu and Gray from behind with steel chairs while they are arguing as per usual and while Fairy Tail does get to fight for a bit, in the end the chairs (and Yukiteru's smarts) end up giving the edge to Hayden and Yukiteru who stand tall. Afterwards, Hayden and Yukiteru look down at Natsu and Gray and tell them that they challenge them to a tag team match in 3 weeks time before leaving as they say one more thing*

Yukiteru: We haven't told you the name of our team right?.

Hayden: We are the Dependants and we will beat you both to prove we are the real deal!.

-----------------------------------------
Week 2:

*We see Fairy Tail entering the ring with Natsu leading the charge and Gray following him and the former being clearly pissed off whereas the latter is just annoyed at the attack from last week*

Natsu: So, apparently we were attacked by the new team of the block in the Dependants....well Dependants, get your asses out her so we can send you packing to irrelevance where you should be!.

Gray: I normally wouldn't agree with this idiot at my side but we all are what we are and while me and him are one of the best teams to ever hold Tag Team gold in CAW wheras you both are a lazy idiot and a smart coward who can't fight on their own and need to use chairs to help themselves.
So, i agree with Natsu here, come out here right now so we don't delay your beating and return to irrelevance where you two belong!.

*Here we see the Dependants appearing on stage*

Hayden: Chill, chill partners. We are not gonna get in that ring right now because like we said we wanna face you in what is two weeks time now.

Yukiteru: Now moving onto why we came here, it's simple, we came to explain why we are the Dependants and it's pretty much resumed in us just clicking with the other thanks to our necessities.

Hayden: I am sure you are interested in knowing what that means

Natsu: Actually, no we aren't

*This gets a laughter out of the crowd*

Hayden: Well too bad because you are gonna get those answers just like Natsu and Gray wanted us to come to that ring this week.
I normally don't wanna do stuff because i was used to having friends who'd do it for me as it'd kill me doing stuff by myself.

Yukiteru: Meanwhile, i am smart yet there is a problem, albeit i do know how to fight, i still am in need of a bodyguard in case things get out of control for me.

Hayden: After considering our problems me and Yukiteru met up and realized that if we teamed up all of our problems would be solved as i could be his bodyguard since due to him knowing how to fight i would not have to be bodyguarding him 24/7 which is a pretty good deal for me all things considered.

Yukiteru: And Hayden would get someone to help him in me thanks to my smarts and capability of fighting so everyone wins.

Gray: Nice story but what's the point of telling us that?. You are just gonna get your asses kicked when we face you.

Yukiteru: You see Gray, we may not have your accolades of being tag team champions BUT we do share something that gives us a fighting chance and that is that since me ane Hayden depend on the other to a point where it solves our respective problems then you get a team that clicks REALLY well.

Natsu: Yet you can't confirm that since you haven't had a match yet and that doesn't guarantee you the victory though.

Gray: Because even if me and Natsu fight a lot, we still were the first ever UCW tag team champions and beat a very solid team to do it in the Mario Bros!.

Natsu: And if we beat them despite all our fighting, then what chance do you two stand?.
After all, and i normally wouldn't look down on people but i am pissed off, we are what we are and that's the best tag team in CAW whereas you are just an unproven team that depends on each other WAY too much and shouldn't have gotten out of irrelevance.

Hayden: Keep thinking like that Fairy Tail, because we will beat you and prove that at the state you both are of dissonance with each other, you can't win a match and that what happened last week wasn't a fluke.

-----------------------------------------
Week 3:

*We see the Dependants entering the ring*

Hayden: Well this didn't seem too hard to do didn't it Yukiteru?

Yukiteru: No it didn't Hayden. Anyways, let's move on with the topic at hand, shall we?.
We have come here to say something and that is we believe we have managed to do something that no one on Fairy Tail has been able to and that's make Natsu and Gray think the same way towards someone.

Hayden: You may be wondering, why is this so important to us?. Simple, because as the Dependants, we both want not just to depend on the other but for others to depend on us and Fairy Tail DEPEND on us to be a cohesive unit...which won't get them the victory but is more sane than being at odds with each other even if that brings more benefit to them.

Yukiteru: Essentially, me and Hayden have pretty much gotten something already out of this situation AND we will get the win afterwards to continue the track onwards the tag titles.

*This is when Fairy Tail come down to the ring and stand face-to-face with their opponents next week*

Natsu: You two are weird. Like, cool if that's what you are since we are what we are but still, weird.

Gray: So let me get this straight, you two are doing this because you want us to depend on you?.
And why should we considering doing so would be bad for us?.

Hayden: Because if you make case to us then you might end up getting some benefit.

Natsu: But you said---

Yukiteru: We meant you won't get success against us, but maybe against other teams you will get the success you look for.
We'll see you next week and down the line we'll be proven right, just you wait and see pals.

-----------------------------------------
Week 4:
Fairy Tail vs Dependants:
The story of the match was to show how despite being more cohesive than ever thanks to their mutual desñire to kick the Dependants back into irrelevance, Fairy Tail was only having a 60/40 advantage which showed how good the Dependants were thanks to relying on the other to cover for their faults and that not being at odds with each other somehow hindered Fairy Tail as while they were at an advantage because they were still better than Hayden and Yukiteru, they didn't have a bigger advantage considering their opponents were teaming up for the first time.
In the end, Yukiteru and Hayden connected a Back Suplex/Sitting Piledriver combo on Gray and covered him to get the clean victory.

This week ends with Hayden and Yukiteru celebrating while everyone is in shock at what just happened and specially Fairy Tail as the Dependants say that they were proven right.