UCW High Impact #70

1- We see Erza coming down to the ring while being cheered and grabbing a mic:

Erza: Well, we are 2 weeks away from the Openweight Championship match and i'd like to invite my oh-so-fearless opponent Karuta to the ring so if she may, she can come.

*We see Erza waiting for around 20 seconds without anyone coming out till she starts talking again*

Erza: Well that was a lie then, the whole "i do not fear you" thing that is.
Since after all, she said she was brave only for her to not want to show it being face to face with me.
I get it though, it's easier to be fearless when you're not face to face with a reminder that you can't win against in me and that scares her.
Now i'm gonna leave and---

*Here Karuta comes down to the ring slowly without a care in the world who is giving her a mixed reaction as they are confused on how she should be angry considering the context of when she came out but Karuta's not showing it.
Karuta afterwards grabs a mic and starts speaking while showing annoyance in her tone of voice against Erza who is at the very least happy that Karuta wasn't lying about being afraid*

Karuta: Listen Erza, i didn't wanna come here not because i am scared of you, because like i said i do not fear you, but because i prefer to be on my own world rather than to be speaking a lot all the time.

Erza: So i was right then.

Karuta: *raises an eyebrow*

Erza: You DID show annoyance 2 weeks ago although i did not predict it would be because you wanted to be on your own world.

Karuta: And...?

Erza: Simply put, the reason why you are not afraid of me isn't because of braveness but because you spend so much time on your own world that means you are not aware of what's happening outside of it and thus you do not truly realize you are facing someone of my calliber.

Karuta: I do know you. 10 months as a Women's Tag Team Champion and one of the few people to beat Daisy.

Erza: Yes, but you just see the accomplishments and not the fact that you cannot win against me because i am, and this is the truth, undefeated cleanly and considering i do not see you and your buddies cheating me out of the title then i don't see a way you can win.

Karuta: *rolls her eyes* You sure have an ego.

Erza: No, i do not have an ego, i am speaking the scarlet truth and said truth is that you are not a threat to my title but someone who due to being in their own world so much isn't afraid of anything!.

Karuta: And here i thought you'd be anything different than Lucy.

Erza: And what does that mean exactly?.

Karuta: You do not show it as badly as Lucy used to do before she started this weird "Humiliated No More" thing but your true colors have shown right now.
Even if you are more mature than Lucy, your ego is showing up and you're just saying it's the truth because you would hate to be in the same category as what Lucy has become.

*Here we see everyone a bit confused as how Karuta is speaking so much despite being annoyed with having to be out of her world*

Karuta: Simply put, by disguising your ego problems by calling it the scarlet truth, you are just like me or better known as someone who lives in their own world and if we are the same in that way *here Karuta shows something different than annoyance with a smile* then all that advantage you may have might be null and void since we could be on the same level.

Erza: Are you trying to scare me?. Because it's not gonna work.

Karuta: No, i'm not. I'm just saying what the truth of who you are or who you have become is and how thanks to it i DO have a chance at winning the Openweight Championship.