Enri Louvre's Extra Champion reign Part 1

Week 1 (Road to first title defense part 1):

*we see Neun and Enri standing in the middle of what seems to be a hall of trophies which is empty and then we see them grab a paper with the words "R Evolution" written on it and break it in half before putting it under all the titles they and Zarya have as if to imply they opressed the rebellion even if they see it as thinking they did the right thing by stopping change from happening*

Neun (to Enri): So, it feels good to finally have putten R Evolution behind doesn't it Enri?

*Enri nods*

Neun: Anyways, now we can move on towards defending our Extra Titles and we are gonna focus on yours first Enri and our first target will be Peach and you may wonder why do we want to go after her?.
Simple, because if anyone can cause change is a literal princess like her and Enri knows how deadly people who are up in the chain of society can be for the status quo of things as she's a part of an important family albeit she doesn't exactly like to show it off because of how it essentially goes against our goal.

*Here we see how Enri just pinches her nose in embarrasment to clarify even more what Neun is saying*

Neun: Peach, you may be getting quite the opportunity but trust us you ain't getting the title off Enri because we may just seem like just a squad but compared to you three we are united because of the same goal whereas out of you three only 2 are united those being you and Karin whereas Daisy doesn't trust in the latter and doesn't trust in you being able to stand on your own considering the warning towards Karin.
Essentially, Enri is gonna prove to you that rebelling against the concept that you have of a damisel in distress will end badly because we are Anti-Rebellion and we are made for taking down rebellions no matter the type or kind.

-----------------------------------------
Week 2 (Road to first title defense part 2):

*We see Peach entering the ring not on the best mood exactly and when she's about to talk she gets jumped 3 on 1 by Anti-Rebellion who tell her to not rebel against her concept while doing the attack till Daisy and Karin come in running and Anti-Rebellion leave and although everything seems okay this happens...*

Daisy: Everything okay there Peach?. *offers a hand to help her up but Peach refuses it getting up by herself* Peach?.

Peach: Don't talk to me.

Daisy: But---

Peach: I. Said. Don't. *Peach leaves through the crowd to avoid Anti-Rebellion*

Karin: *sigh* I told you this wasn't a good idea Daisy.

Daisy: Yet you had no choice since otherwise our deal was off and you wouldn't get your goal fulfilled without a partner.

Karin: At least i trust her!

Daisy: It didn't seem like that considering you agreed to helping me save her.

Karin: I may not like to do slme stuff but i've learned that sometimes you gotta do stuff you don't like to get what you want or do you want you to do. Now, if you allow me, i'm gonna leave before i punch you in the face.

*This part ends with Karin walking through the crowd after shoving Daisy (on her way out of the ring) with her shoulder who is annoyed and Anti-Rebellion just smiling since their plan worked*

-----------------------------------------
Week 3 (Road to 1st defense part 3):

*we see Peach on a totally white room without anyone at all as if to imply how she doesn't wanna be around anyone after what Neun said was true with Daisy saving her*

Peach: So, to say i'm not in a good nood would be an understatement. However, i am accepting that match because trust me on this i am leaving with the title not because i need to be a champion but i NEED to prove i am more than a Damisel In Distress but i can be a savior.
Because i HAVE BEEN a savior in the past and it sucks that i can't be that because a group feels like one should rebel against anything that is the normal of a situation or someone.
Since that is not good, that is forcing others to be who they are and never aspire to be more than that and honestly, she isn't gonna stand it because she may not like to use her royalty to change things but like Neun said it IS a factor that could lead to a rebellion and she plans to use it when she leaves with the Extra Title by beating Enri because like her, she rejects who she originally is and thus any advantage there could be is gona when two equal people are facing each other and with equal chances, she will leave with the title around her waist.
See you next week Enri.

-----------------------------------------
Week 4 (Extra Women's Championship match: Enri Louvre (c) with Anti-Rebellion vs Peach with Daisy and Karin):

The first story behind the match was how Enri was controlling the match 70/30 and Peach could at best reduce it only yo 65/35 because while she was desesperate trying to prove she was not a damisel in distress, Enri was out to stop her from rebelling against who she was: a damisel in distress and while it DID show that Peach was right on her and Enri being similar, it worked in the opposite direction as she was in trouble and not Enri.
The second story came around when Zarya and Neun teased to interfere from time to time and while Karin this time didn't move to show that she was gonna choose what she wanted and not what she had to do to obtain her goals, Daisy still did not trust Peach being able to take care of herself which caused distractions as Peach would notice Daisy trying to keep Anti-Rebellion at bay and the two would argue about how one didn't trust on the other and this would make the already big lead that Enri had be even bigger to a 80/20 point while also proving that Peach was indeed a damisel in distress albeit due to Daisy rather than the enemies.
In the end, Enri connected the Demon's Axe (Jackhammer) and covered Peach to win cleanly.
After the match, we see how Enri starts to stomp Peach's repeatedly while Daisy alone tries to enter the ring only to be held back by Karin who is trusting Peach (even if things aren't going her way) and that she will be fine.
As Enri does this, Zarya and Neun enter the ring and Neun says the next words...*

Neun: You shouldn't have tried to revel against who you are!. Because look at what happened to you, you are being stomped non-stop and you can't do a damn thing about it!. Go ahead and call for help, then we will leave.

*....we see Enri stopping the stomps only for Peach to tell Neun a single "no"...*

Neun: It's your funeral, continue the stomps Enri.

*...and then Enri to proceed with the stomps once again till security comes and pulls Anti-Rebellion out of the ring...*

Neun: UCW universe you have just witnessed the fates of those who dare to rebel!.
So be prepared to see it continue as we become a force to reckon with on UCW!.

*...the part ends with Anti-Rebellion finally being pulled backstage as Karin and Daisy enter the ring and check on Peach who is unconscious and bleeding from the mouth and we see how Daisy is feeling furious about the matter and Karin is feeling regret as she knows she made the choice in trusting Peach but it sucks to see her being in the state she is as the crowd are booing Anti-Rebellion*