UCW High Impact #64

1- We see Yang entering the ring and saying that if Erza wants to call her an hypocrite then she better do so face to face and not when she's not in front of her and thus she calls her out. Erza then comes to the ring and adds that she also said that being an hypocrite was good for Ruby so she shouldn't be mad...because she does believe in Ruby's skill right?. Yang then proceeds to say that she trusts in Ruby's skills, it's just that after how she lucked out from being screwed up by Asuna she doesn't wanna risk it again. This is when Erza says that she's no longer being an hypocrite which is bsd in this case because Ruby is gonna complain sooner or later about this and she'll have to let her compete because even if it's dangerous, Ruby is the leader of Team RWBY and not her so what she says goes. Erza afterwards leaves to prepare for her Openweight Title match whilst Yang is just processing what Erza just said.

2- Darkness (Hades Izanami and Tsubaki) vs Lyoko Warriors (Aelita and Yumi): This match had no multiple phases but was about two stories: Darkness trying to assert dominance through being enhanced by dark powers and Yumi's wish to be considered a threat for the Women's Title match handicapping her team as she sometimes refused to tag in Aelita when she could have done so.
The match was controlled from 55/45 by Darkness to 80/20 by the end of the match due to Yumi being in the match 90% willingly because of wanting to prove she's a threat.
In the end, a Blackout (Double Clothesline) on Yumi and a subsequential cover of Tsubaki on her got Darkness the clean victory.

3- After the match, we see Aelita cobsolling Yumi for losing as Yumi just stands and leaves with her head down to backstage and dragging her feet.

4- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship: Arcadia Business (c) with Rachel Amber vs Angels of Death (Alice Angel and Rachel Gardner): This match had 3 phases, the first showing us how the AoD's teamwork had improved as they forced the match to be back and forth against one of the two teams to EVER beat Fairy Tail despite not being a well oiled machine like their opponents.
The second phase saw AB gaining the upper hand 65/35 via accelerating the rythm of the match since neither Gardner nor Alice were accostumbred to that style but one more of technical wrestling/strength lifting style respectively.
The final phase was simply put a back and forth match once again since the AoD opted for grounding Chloe so she didn't go as fast as possible and kept Max separated from her as long as possible so they didn't lose control of the match.
In the end, Max connected the Twist of Fate (move of the same name) on Gardner and covered her to get the clean victory.

5- We see Lucy approaching the morale down Yumi with a proposal: To team up against Sonya so she can be a threat in that match and then they decide between thenselves who is the Women's Champion. Afterwards, we see Yumi about to decline when Lucy puts her fingers in her lips and tells her to not be so rash and to think about it because sometimes to get what you want you gotta be prepared to do anything and everything. Afterwards, Lucy leaves as Yumi just hangs her head in her hands thinking about Lucy's offer.

6- UCW Openweight Championship: Mako vs Erza (c) vs Daisy: The final match of the evening. The story of this match was simple, Daisy taking advantage of Mako being obsessed on beating Erza and then trying to get the victory which didn't work as Erza was still as tough as ever and Mako was resisting way more than usual because she refused to fall short of beating Erza and Daisy wasn't gonna block her from doing so.
Now on more detail, the first phase of the match was as described above with Erza controlling the match when going against Mako but Daisy controlling it totally as she'd take advantages of Mako being set on beating Erza.
The second phase saw Daisy being inactive for most of it because Erza and Mako realized that Daisy was taking advantage of the situation so Mako simply left the ring since she wasn't gonna help Erza because she wanted to win by herself and THIS led to finally a one on one encounter between Erza and Daisy and BOI was it back and forth and brutal because of Daisy being angry at Erza for taking the spotlight that she had worked so hard to keep when she didn't need it as she was already on it without the title AND Erza being forced to go all out and busten open Daisy who kept coming back and even kicked out of an Scarlet Spear at 2.9 which showed that she wasn't gonna fail to reclaim the Openweight Title and spotlight she had fought so hard to obtain.
The final phase saw Mako pulling an uno reverse card on Daisy as she pulled the same tactic as Daisy had pulled during the first phase of letting the other two go at it while she waited (albeit due to different reasons) to reenter and gain the upper hand which happened and Mako focused solely on Erza (after kicking Daisy to the curb beforehand) and tried to beat her in any way she could but Erza just kept going and going and going as she wasn't gonna lose the title on her first defense.      
In the end, Mako went for an MKO but Erza managed to shove her forwards into Daisy and after the two hit heads, Erza rebounded off the ropes and connected a Scarlet Spear on both of her opponents and then covered Daisy to get the victory.

The show ends with the crowd cheering as Mako and Daisy lay on the ground and Erza helps herself to her feet with the ropes by grabbing them with her left hand as she raises the Openweight Title with the right hand, exhausted due to the bout she had just gotten through.