Road to UCW Glory or Demise 2 #2

Women's Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Anne and Iena Madaraba vs Sinon and Leafa:

This match initially played a battle of attrition as Iena kept coming despite what Leafa did to stop her and teamwork with Sinon, this showed that despite the control that was 80/20, Iena was not going to go down easily and all it did was urge Leafa to try to end the match sooner so that Anne didn't get in or Iena got time to rest for the cycle to start anew and this proved costful as the hurry caused Leafa to smash into Sinon and Iena to make the tag to Anne.

The moment Anne came in, while at first she seemed in problems since she was facing Leafa who was fairly tough on her own accord and Sinon probably could grapple her down, there was a curveball thrown into the match as rather than direct offense, Anne just did her work patiently and reduced the fast pace of the match till she came in by grinding down Leafa's arms so she didn't get to do much with her power and overtime, it worked AND bought time for Iena to recover and flip the script on its head as now Sinon and Leafa were in trouble with Sinon having to tag in and deal with two opponents.

What did Sinon do?. Simple, while she did try to grapple Anne, she didn't do so all the time but rather went for quick and sharp attacks which while not being fully effective against Anne, did do wonders against Iena since she tried to tank them and this led to situations like Iena miscalculating how much precise the attacks were or worse, running head first into one.

This all caused the match to go from the Sinon and Leafa lead that had turned into a 65/35 lead with Anne in, to a back and forth affair since whenever Anne tagged in, things got difficult for Sinon but other than that, Iena was causing problems for her team.

In the end, Sinon and Leafa struck a Scoop Lift (Leafa) into a Reverse DDT (Sinon) combo on Iena and covered her to get the clean victory

Openweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Maka Albarn vs Darkness:

The match at first seemed to be simply put speed vs strength as while Darkness could do more damage than Maka if she got a hold of her, Maka was moving around so that didn't happen and yet she couldn't exactly get much offense in due to needing to be precise to not get caught and even when she struck, again, not so much damage considering Darkness is pretty durable which created a stalemate.

However, as the match progressed we see how Maka is starting to get gassed out and basically has to drop keeping her distance to try and beat Darkness since even if she didn't she was going to get caught sooner or later thus she might as well wing it and hope for the best.

Needless to say, this didn't pay off due to Darkness' toughness allowing her to hit moves like powerbombs or that required time to do without Maka being able to do much by punching her and this all led to Darkness having an 75/25 lead throughout the last third of the match.

In the end, Darkness struck her Running Shoulder Tackle for the clean pinfall victory over Maka.

Following this match, we see the Lyoko Warriors (Yumi Ishiyama and Aelita) coming down to the ring while cheered as they take microphones:

Aelita: Hello everyone!. It is us, the Lyoko Warriors and we're sure you are wondering why have we returned so we won't waste any time and explain.

Yumi: As you may recall, the main reason Lucy won the title was due to her usage of myself to get an advantage and win. All normal there, after all, Lucy kept a cool head and went for the best plan to win the title when the champion was Sonya Blade.
However, there was a shortcoming to her plan.

Aelita: She didn't think we'd return so soon after how my match against her ended and while she did leave a mark on us both, that doesn't mean we're going to lay down and let her go without consequences oh no.

Yumi: That is why i've talked to Goku backstage and he has given me a shot at getting back at Lucy as i will be challenging for the Women's Championship at Glory or Demise 2.
And this time, there will be no shortcoming, i will keep my head cool and leave the new Women's Champion.
After all, Lucy may be capable of defending the title, but what happens when her coolheadedness faces a fellow one in myself?.

*The show ends with the crowd cheering as the Lyoko Warriors exit the ring*