UCW High Impact #23

1- Angels of Death with Bendy vs Wattersons (Gumball Watterson and Darwin Watterson): The story told on the match was about how Darwin wanted to show to Riku how good he was at cheating so he saw him as a threat. Problem with this was that it ended up being bad for his team since he stayed on the ring for the majority of the match and thus got himself tired at the hands of Boris and Isaac who had the match controlled the entire time whether 85/15 (it descended into that) against the tired Darwin or 70/30 against the fresher Gumball who couldn't do much with his cheating against Boris who was his kryptonite since he also knew how to use objects to counter Gumball's cheating. In the end, Isaac connected the Deathdriver on Darwin and pinned him to get the victory.

2- After the match, we see Riku coming to the ring and attacking Gumball from behind as he told Darwin that he had nothing, he has nothing and he'll always have nothing before trapping Gumball into the Ankle Lock to end the segment.

3- SAO (Agil and Klein) with Kirito vs Digimon (Leomon and Renamon): The story told on the match was about Leomon focusing on this match since he needed to get ready for the undisputed title match and thus making him be even more of a problem to SAO than he usually is. SAO also had the handicap of having to watch over their shoulders for Seiji so he didn't sneak up on them and attacked them and this created opportunities that Renamon took advantage of while Leomon didn't due to him being honorable. The match was controlled 80/20 by Digimon the entire time in case you wanna ask. In the end, Leomon connected the F5 on Klein and covered him to get the clean victory. After the match, we see Leomon just doing a handshake with Agil (since Klein was out cold) and then turned into the titantron and said that the top title of the company deserves to have a champion with a honorable attitude and not a greedy bastard (omitting the state of mind since Leomon's honorable and wouldn't talk about that since it'd be unhonorable) and at Money Above All, he was gonna make sure of it no matter what Wario would try to throw at him.

4- We see after this how Peach turns off a TV showing off Sonya defeating Daisy on that non-title match and now amthough this doesn't sit well with Daisy, she still is calm. However as more and more TVs are showing the same, Daisy loses her cool bit by bit until she gets pissed off and starts destroying the TVs while Peach is on the background scared. After she finishes destroying the TBs, Daisy thanks Peach while still being angry and then says that now she's ready to beat Sandy.

5- Non-Title match: Darkness (Tsubaki and Hades Izanami) vs Fairy Tail with Wendy: The match didn't even happen since Fairy Tail were attacked from behind by both of the challengers who ganged up on them and after they were done with Fairy Tail, we saw said teams fighting each other via teamworking as if to show they had better teamworking that Fairy Tail estimated them to have and to see who had the best teamworking.

6- We get to the final segment of the show where we see Tom and Jerry trying to attack Kirito only for Agil and Klein to get in front of them, all seems controlled....until Seiji from out of nowhere comes and DRHs Kirito to knock him out which starts another fight that ends with Tom, Jerry and Seiji standing tall.

The show ends with Seiji and Jerry shaking hands to confirm they are on the same side for the IC Title match.