UCW High Impact #42

1- We see Arcadia business celebrating their vuctory by saying that it felt good finally shutting Lucy's mouth up and leaving with the Women's Tag Team Titles when Lucy interrupts them and says that at Glory or Demise, Fairy Tail will be using their rematch clause to contend for the titles and repair the wrong from No Way Out.

2- After a commercial break we see R Evolution saying that after a rocky start, they finally are on track and they have already evolved the women's tag team division without even needing to win the titles by costing Fairy Tail the titles. Afterwards, they end up being forced to retreat when Fairy Tail appear behind them.

3- We see Ryuko and Mako saying that although they failed against R Evolution, they won't let that deter them from one day becoming the Women's Tag Team Champions. This is when SAO (Leafa, Sinon and Lisbeth) appear and Lisbeth and Leafa tell them that they're not the only ones with something to prove and that they'd wish to face them down the line and Ryuko and Mako accept.

4- UCW Openweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Sinon with SAO (Lisbeth, Asuna and Leafa) vs Charlotte with Anri: The story of the match was about how Charlotte had to run from behind to even get close at winning since Sinon was just superior than her (75/25) thanks to knowing when to stop her with holds so she didn't cause too much of a bother. In the end, a sudden Facebuster from Charlotte got her the clean victory. After the match, we just see Mako and Ryuko just wishing SAO good luck honestly, rather than mockingly as one would think, considering how their night was not off to a good start.

5- We see Daisy saying that she's not afraid from evolution coming to see her and she'll recognize R Evolution seem to perform better, or at least not as bad as in tag team matches, on singles matches. However, she has held this title for 10 months now and she doesn't intend to just roll over and let evolution pass her by, hell no, some things don't need to evolve and she's not gonna let the title be "evolved" by someone else since it doesn't need to evolve considering it's the sole belt with the longest reign in the women's division after Fairy Tail lost their titles and there's no way Charlotte is gonna evolve it into something better than that and as such she will not leave with the title.

6- UCW Women's Championship N1 Contender's match: Asuna with SAO (Lisbeth, Sinon and Leafa) vs Coco: The match had Asuna being in control 70/30 the entire time since she simply was better than Coco who had to go as reckless as Crash to even have a chance at winning since otherwise Asuna was with an even huger lead due to her skill. In the end, an Attitude Adjustment got Asuna the clean victory

The show ends with Asuna just cockily grinning and saying "i'm taking my title back Sonya" as Sonya just watches on from the stage lifting her title and showing no emotion but just seriousness.