UCW High Impact #56

1- We see Lucy saying that Emerald doesn't deserve to get a Women's Title reign on the bank via the Lethal Lottery briefcase because unlike her, she's a follower...not her own person like she is. Because, yes, she might not have the best attitude in the world but if there's something that no one can deny is that on Fairy Tail everyone can be their own person meanwhile over on Emerald's side, Cinder is the only one of them who is her own woman so if anything she should have been the one fighting for the briefcase and not Emerald and come sunday, all this air of importance surrounding Emerald will come to an end as she wins that briefcase and gets on the road to the Women's Championship.

2- UCW Women's Tag Team Championship match: Arcadia Business (c) with Max vs Ryuko and Mako: The story of the match was how Ryuko and Mako were desedperate to prove they were better than Arcadia Business and the champions took advantage of this by simply cheating because while they didn't do bad fighting without cheating (they had a 55/45 disadvantage only) this mentality of Ryuko and Mako made them try to prove they were better at cheating than Arcadia Business which turned out to be a mistake as the champs were WAY better at it than the challengers and had an 80/20 advantage thanks to it. In the end, Rachel Amber connected the Amber Combustion on Mako and then covered her to retain the titles.

3- We see Emerald saying that while she may not be the leader of the group, that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve the Lethal Lottery briefcase. After all, just like Lucy, she has been gaining momentum ever since she arrived and that kinda justifies being in the match against Lucy and come sunday, the momentum increases even more as she gets a pretty much guaranteed ticket to the Women's Title. This is when Lucy jumps Emerald from behind and a  fight breaks out between the two before security separates them and the segment ends with Lucy saying "You are nothing but a follower" and Enerald answering "You are nothing but a cocky piece of crap!"

4- Ana and Kiki vs Darkness (Hades Izanami and Tsubaki): The story of the match was about how Ana and Kiki were trying to get to Tsubaki to leave Hades' side and be free again which created opportunities for Ana and Kiki since while Tsubaki was still firm on not leaving Hades by herself, this distracted her and gave opportunities for Ana and Kiki to gain a 60/40 advantage. However, Hades was another different story, whenever she was in, she controlled the match 70/30 in her team's favor because unlike Tsubaki she wasn't distracted by anything and thus was more effective. In the end, a Double Clothesline on Ana and a cover from Tsubaki on her got Darkness the clean victory.

5- We see Miku on backstage saying that she will be Women's Champion one day and hopefully the one to end the seriousness surrounding it. Since there might be moments to be serious and all but still, that title needs to be held by someone who shows they're happy to carry it and who better thsn her?.

6- UCW Openweight Championship match: Erza vs Daisy (c) vs Charlotte: The story of the match was how the champion basically only took seriously Erza since she was a new challenge for her that proved to be very hard to control since she used her power to control the match the entire time. However, another thing that factored into Erza controlling was that Daisy and Charlotte were either too prideful (in Daisy's case since she didn't want the help of someone who she doesn't see as a challenge) or too angry (in Charlotte's case since she wanted to beat Daisy for the title and wouldn't accept any help because it'd prove her point) at each other to form an alliance against Erza which would have easied the match for the both of them (moreso Charlotte than Daisy though). In the end, Erza Scarlet Speared Daisy (after she had clotheslined Charlotte to the outside) and then covered her to get the victory.

The show ends with Erza lifting the Openweight Title (face-Roman Reigns like) as the crowd cheers and Charlotte on the background beats down Daisy till Peach comes into the ring and she's forced to retreat.