UCW High Impact 16: Against All Odds Fallout

1- UCW Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Sinner Punishers with Catherine Ward vs Bikini Bottomers with Sandy: The story told on the match was about Sinner Punishers being tougher than usual since they wanted another shot at punishing those who they thought were sinners in Fairy Tail. Meanwhile, although this meant that SP had the control 55/45 if they were teaming up against Patrick and 65/35 if they were facing Spongebob...it didn't mean that Bikini Bottomers weren't a menace. Patrick himself when avoiding getting double teamed had the match controlled for his team 75/25 and Spongebob showed us his perseverance which meant that he was problematic to put down and even managed to get some shots in to stop SP. In the end, Patrick connected the Star Slam (World Strongest Slam) on Daniel and then covered him to get the clean victory.

2- We just see Goku saying that for the match to crown the undisputed champion both the rest of Digimon and Waluigi would be banned from ringside so there's no controversy this time ane a champion can be crowned.

3- UCW Intercontinental Championship N1 Contender's match: Jerry with Tom vs Gray Fullbuster with Natsu: The main story of the match was simple with Jerry doing anything and everything he could (by himself since Natsu was at ringside to stop Tom from doing anything) to win whereas cocky Gray was able to fight back all on his own through skill. That said, the cockyness of Gray did help Jerry at some points since he didn't take Jerry seriously as a threat and that made the cheating work even more. In the end, Tom tried to hand a chair to Jerry but Natsu pulled him down, however the ruckus gave Jerry a chance to rollup Gray with tights to get the victory. After the match, we just see Natsu and Gray arguing about how Natsu screwed up everything (in Gray's POV) and Gray screwed it up himself (in Natsu's POV) by letting his guard down.

4- We just see Gatomon saying that after tonight, she's getting a title match against Asuna and another shot at FINALLY recieving the best of Asuna and doing the same to her.

5- We see Seiji demanding an match against Kirito for the IC Title and Goku accepting so Seiji calmed down...yet still kept Jerry onnthe match since he won a contendership match thus the match was a triple threat.

6- UCW Women's Championship N1 Contender's match: Sonya Blade with Cassandra Cage vs Gatomon: The match was very long due to both sides being tougher than usual since Gatomon wanted to face Asuna again for the reason she stated earlier and Sonya as always was showing that being 100% focused on matches leads you to success. In the end, a Militar Press Slam got Sonya the clean victory.

The show ends with Asuna and Sonya staring down at each other (with Asuna having a cocky, yet concerned due to Gatomon still being around, look on her face and Sonya being serious as always) before Asuna leaves as she sees Gatomon starting to move as the crowd cheers on the background for what's to come down the line.