UCW High Impact #79

1- We see Kirito entering the ring while being booed by the crowd and he grabs a mic:

Kirito: As expected i get booed, nothing new for me considering people have been hating how good i am for a while so i'm used to it at this point.
However to get to the point of this appearance, i am just gonna state that i will be leaving with the World Championship at Pride because unlike the other 3 competitors i deliver when it matters the most when compared to Elias who got lucky he was in a 5 Way to get the title off Wario and Seiji who has lost 3 big time matches back to back with one of them to yours truly and my friends Klein and Agil and then Mad Leomon who has been hitting well on big time matches ever since his switch after Glory or Demise but as of now with his insecurities showing he's not in a good mind space that makes him not a threat and thus by process of elimination signals myself as the person who will win that match.
So i hope you are all ready to deal with me because after Pride, i will be the UCW World Champion and for a looong time.

*The segment ends with Kirito being booed out of the ring as he leaves*

2- UCW Tag Team Championship match: Digimon (c) vs Bikini Bottomers:
The purposes of this match were:
-To show how the Bikini Bottomers had learned from their previous encounter against Digimon on how to deal with them appropiatedly which gave them a 70/30 lead amongst other events regarding Mad Leomon AND that they tried to keep Renamon in the ring at all times which worked pretty well all things considered even if she due to her agility was able to fight a handicapped situation against two stronger but slower opponents and thus forced the match onto Digimon's favor 55/45.
-To show how the true goal of Bikini Bottomers to target Renamon was not trying to just win the titles through pinning her but rather to play on Leomon's insecurities which weren't' showing from the get go but rather were showing more and more as the match went on and Renamon started to get tired from wrestling 80% of the match and Bikini Bottomers expanded their lead gradually into 80/20 territory.
-To show how Leomon was not insecure at first but just opted to use Renamon at first to let her win the match for them so that he was rested for the 4 Way at Pride but as this method started to fail accumulated with him still not being recovered fully from the Waluigi match it caused his insecurities to flare up more and more, to a point where he almost left the match before remembering the Tag Team Titles were on the line, since without his strength operating yet at full capacity he could mostly rely on his kicks and Leomon relied too much on a simple moveset that was threatened to not be doable and that created insecurities.
-To show how the Bikini Bottomers got cocky, like real bad to a point where they let Mad Leomon be tagged in and he entered slowly which made the two of them laugh and the insecurities kept flaring up worse and worse since his strength should work with difficulty right?. Well against opposition who were as heavy as him he needed every bit of strength possible and he didn't have that so he had to rely on punching and kicking and you may be wondering "Why wouldn't he be less insecure now since he has one more way to hit even with difficulty than last time?"...well remember that he was facing two dudes who are his size and can tank the punches and kicks very well sometimes plus the fact that the former were difficult to do with the arms still damaged so it only worsened the insecurities and at one point caused the 80/20 lead over Renamon to become a FREAKING SQUASH!.
-To show how just like on last match, Renamon and Leomon were forced to cheat to force a back and forth match during the last third of the match be it dirty moves or objects but they cheated a lot and it did work as the match did BARELY get back and forth.
-This above created a piece of irony from the Glory or Demise match because now Digimon were the ones with a handicapped member needing dirty tactics or anything not face-ish to get closer to a victory against thw Bikini Bottomers who were now the favourites with no handicap at all.
In the end, Renamon trapped Larry on a Sleeper Hold which Larry easily lifted his way out of thanks to his bodybuilder strength (and Renamon being tired which did not allow her to use the force she uses normally)...however this led to the ref getting knocked out by Renamon flying onto him.
Afterwards, Leomon ran in with a Tag Title and hit Larry on the back of the head with it and then Renamon hunricanranned Patrick to the outside floor and after that Leomon covered Larry to only get 2.9 due to the ref's slow count as he was still recovering.
This led to Leomon trying an F5 only for his strength to fail him as Larry was to heavy and he was not fully recovered on the arms as stated earlier and Larry to then try for a Muscle Buster which Renamon stopped by hitting Larry on the legs from behind and then Leomon and Renamon together connected an F5 (with Leomon barely managing to lift Larry and then Renamon doing the spin motion) and Leomon scrambled into the cover, as Renamon looked around for Patrick, to get the victory.
After the match, we see Renamon grabbing both belts and looking at Leomon who was asking for one of them before just exiting with a smirk on her face as Leomon was starting to get agitated between the match and not being given something that proved he was strong enough to retain the titles....and then Seiji ran in from behind and connected a DRH to the back of the head of Leomon laying him out to a massive positive reaction as Renamon now claps on Seiji for getting one over Leomon again and then he goes to grab a mic to talk