UCW High Impact #27

1- Non-Title match: Bikini Bottomers vs Devilz (Nero and Vergil) with Dante: The story of the match was about how it was back and forth whenever Devilz forced Bikini Bottomers into teamworking since both teams were about the same skill at it whereas if any of Devilz faced Spongebob they had a 60/40 advantage and if Patrick was in he had an 80/20 advantage regsrdless of who he was facing. In the end, Bikini Bottomers did their tag team finisher on Nero and then covered him to get the clean victory. After the match, we see how Natsu announces that at Disorder and Profit he and Gray would be using their rematch clause in order to get a title match and Spongebob just saying "It's fine with us, after all, you're gonna lose like last time" before laughing with Patrick as the crowd boos them. Something to notice is that Gray didn't show his face at all and was nowhere to be found aka not with Natsu when he announced they'd be using the rematch clause.

2- We see Goku announcing that as much displeasure as it causes him, at Disorder and Profit, the Undisputed Title match has become a triple threat with Soul added on it since he knows he'll be bothering all the time otherwise. However, to ensure that this time there's no one getting their hands involved in the match, it'll take place in the only place he can think of that has no way for someone to enter...HELL IN A CELL. Yes, you heard it right, the Undisputed Title would be settled in a triple threat Hell in a Cell match at Disorder and Profit between Soul, Wario and Leomon. Finally Goku adds that he hopes THIS TIME the Undisputed Champion is crowned.

3- SAO (Klein and Agil) vs Wattersons (Gumball Watterson and Darwin Watterson): The story of the match was how the Wattersons cheated now due to wanting to prove Riku how good they could be at it abd that if given another chance, one of them would take the title off him. However at the same time the match was back and forth since Klein and Agil somehow were tougher than usual (specially Klein since Agil was tough normally whereas Klein not so much) for some unknown reason and this made that as effective as the cheating was, the Wattersons couldn't get the advantage. In the end, Klein and Agil connected a Doomsday Device on Darwin and Agil pinned him afterwards to get the clean victory. After the match, we see how Klein and Agil say that Kirito will at least be out of action for the remainer of the season and at worst an whole season due to the Punt Kick that Seiji gave him and that since they were at fault for it technically they were planning to make up for it by winning the tag team titles so at least they had something to show to Kirito as an apology for causing him to be punted in the head. This actually got a full on cheer reaction which was understandable albeit surprising since normally SAO's male side had been recieving at most a mixed reaction during the whole Seiji issue. Btw, Klein and Agil are still heels, they just are trying to make up for what happened to Kirito. Meanwhile, on the ring we just see Darwin and Gumball sighing with Gumball saying "darn it!" before leaving in frustration for having failed to win.

4- We see a contract signing for the IC Title with Jin just saying that he was gonna win the title in record time since while Seiji might be good in fights against people who don't have the best moral actions, he won't be able to do the same against him who will fight him like a samurai. Meanwhile we just see Seiji just shaking Jin and telling him "May the best man win" while staring intensely at Jin who was with a normal face not intimidated at all.

5- Patches with Oddities vs Crash with Crunch: The story of the match was how Patches not taking Crash seriously meant that he was at a disadvantage an 80/20 one against Crash who (as always) was doing dives and crazy jumps and they were working pretty well against someone who didn't take him seriously. However, once Patches took Crash seriously he got to dodge more and more of his crazy jumps and thus managed to make the disadvantage be reduced to 70/30 since while he was being more effective, he was worn out from all the attacks from Crash while he didn't take him seriously. Btw, Happy and Teddy didn't get to do anything since Crunch took them out through two barricades so they stayed down. In the end, a CarCrash (Akira Tozawa's Elbow Drop finisher) got Crash the clean victory.

6- We see how Riku enters the ring and says that it will be a formality to face Simon again and just like last time he'll beat him because he won't cheat. That's when Simon comes out and tells him that although he doesn't like to cheat, he had been thinking of a way to cheat without it counting as cheating and he has found the answer...a No Disqualification match!. Riku raises an eyebrow when he hears this and Simon then tells him that in a No DQ match, one can cheat, aka do things that'd normally get one DQed if caught and are not following the rules, without any restriction and thus cheat without cheating and this will be what helps him get the title if we go by what Riku said during the road to their first match!.

The show ends with the crowd cheering as Simon says "That title will be mine Riku!" and Riku just looks in shock at what Simon had said