Road to Rocker Entertainment: Elias

*we see Elias looking at his World Championship and then looking at the camera which shows the announcement of the rematch of his against Shinsuke Nakamura and then Elias proceeds to grab the title and put it around his waist*

Elias: Curious how things have come full circle am i right?. Back then on NXT, the Drifter and the King of Strong Style faced off with you winning Nakamura and while i was struggling to gain success you were WAY more succesful than i thanks to your accomplishments in New Japan.

*Here Elias touches the belt briefly before continuing on*

Elias: However, now in the road to our rematch, the roles have been reversed since yes you may have won countless midcard titles in WWE. However none of the reigns have had that substance and not even when you were NXT World Champion you had that substance.
As for i, now i have a World Championship after what has been hell of a career and heck you wanna know what's the funny thing?. I could have turned down the announced match since i had the belt and yet i didn't.
Because my job as the Drifter basically makes me even if controversial be the one to solve injustices and you were one of the biggest considering that you almost won a gauntlet before being screwed and yet never got to take revenge on the ones that screwed you.

*Here Elias now gains a sour look*

Elias: However, while giving you a World Title shot makes up for you not getting one after the screwjob.
That does not mean i will leave you win the title because just like you deserved a title shot, that does not mean you deserved the title because unlike me who has had to deal with a lot of BS and showed up every week.
You even as a champion were a part timer and you were not justified to be considering you do not have a contract like that.
And i refuse after UCW being in a dark state with Wario as champion for 18 months to be put back there at the hands of their world title being held by someone who might not even show up as champion most of the time even if his contract does not enable him to miss PPVs as champion!.

*Elias now gets up and says the next words*

Elias: Shinsuke, you may have a 1-0 lead against me but that was due to our roles back then.
The question now is: With roles reversed, can you win again?. Because i will not make it easy for you.
See you on the first Rocker Entertainment of this year.

*The promo ends with Elias leaving the set as he regains his non-caring look on his face*