UCW Road to Glory or Demise 2 #7

Halter introduces who helped him in the title match vs Kuromaru:

Halter (standing in the ring with Ruairi and the maid that helped him during the Extra Title match finish): As you all may know, i'm the new Extra Champion and while i will give credit to Kuromaru for putting up a fight greater than anyone would expect considering his cowardly acts up to then, he had it coming. He had it coming being screwed out of the Extra Championship and now i'll introduce to you all something of an ally of mine *points at the maid* This is RyuZU and she's to an ally of whom i protect what i am, a bodyguard though she sees herself as a servant.

RyuZU: I can speak for myself, thank you very much. I'm sure everyone is curious about why i chose to help Halter beyond just being a friend considering i didn't get involved until the Extra Title match.
It's pretty simple, a servant wouldn't let a master or their ally in trouble, after all Halter's a very valuable ally to my master and thus it was no brainer i chose to help him though i did wait so that i was an ace card to be used if required and it did wonders didn't it?.
Everyone's happy, the bad guys were defeated---.

Ruairi: No.

*RyuZU raises an eyebrow as Ruairi continues*

Ruairi: For Halter and you it may be over personally, but not for me. Those 3 dummies have been messing with me all this time and i have yet to beat the ones i can into the ground. I said i was going after Touta and i will, and from then since there's no Extra Title protecting him, it's Kuromaru. And you two will help me so that they don't pull that number's game BS again!.

Halter: I suppose that's fair enough. That said, aren't you facing him on a steel cage match?. I'd expect you to be able to just launch Touta into the cage to knock the other two down.

Ruairi: I'm not taking any chances no more and that's final.

*The segment ends with the trio leaving as the crowd cheers for Touta having literally no way out of this one*

Link's title shot on the line: Link vs Jiren:

On paper, this doesn't seem like it should count or qualify as a match considering that Link has a bad leg and Jiren's, well, Jiren. However, Link didn't become a legend by just rolling over when things went south.
Here, Link basically knowing that Jiren would be able to end the match quick if allowed to strike full force resorted to going on the defensive the match and just withering the storm by blocking and sneaking the occasional kick to the arms which essentially created a situation where by all means Jiren was in control but Link wasn't going down and it seemed like they were at a stalemate...till Link booted Jiren with the bad leg in the face.
While only moving him a couple steps behind, the oddity of Link hurting a bad leg confused him for a second and that was all Link needed to go for a rollup, then boot Jiren again when he kicked out and finally going for not one but TWO Linkdrops for the clean victory.

After the match, we see Link trying to get Jiren up to his feet for a handshake which Jiren does instead considering how Link is right now and this catches Elias off guard who seemed to be planning a repeat from the previous Link match and thus he just waits on the barricade for Link and Jiren to leave as his match is upnext.

Non-Title match: Minoru vs Elias Samson:

If there's a thing that's as clear as the sun in this match it's that both these two were going for the victory and really bad.
Basically, while Minoru now mixed high-flying with submission holds to show he wasn't messing around and that he knew Elias was not a joke and had to be taken serious if he wanted a victory, Elias at first just went with strength but once that didn't work, he basically switched to punching Minoru as hard as he could, alongside strength-based moves, trying to win even if it meant by knockout of all ways.