Road to IWA Unforgiven: Consequences of Underestimation

*We see Waluigi and Wario sitting down on backstage after they managed to pull off a huge debut upset as a tag team over Stark and Spidey with the two fist bumping and smirking before starting to speak*

Waluigi: So, it feels good to keep this ball rolling!.

Wario: Yes indeed, we not only debuted as a tag team and beat a team that is THAT good as a team that they don't need to team frequently to get huge victories but also you managed to get a victory over the man with 1000 chances given to him Spider-Man AND showed him that he can't underestimate you by saying things like he boosted you to a PPV because when he gave you a match at Unforgiven all that he caused was opening a slot for you to beat him!.

Waluigi: Yes! Him and Stark learned that we ain't two people to mess around with and now heading into Unforgiven i have all the momentum thanks to persevering through the difficulty of that match!. Why?. Because we the Wario Brothers possess such greed that we will be stopped by nothing since that is connected to wanting more and more and that is essentially for the good guys to win so why wouldn't it work for us too?.

Wario: Plus, add onto that our tactics and we are pretty much unstoppable if that comes to shove!. After all, we did overcome two of the brightest minds out there in Iron Man AND Spiderman.

Waluigi: Now onto the topic ahead, the fact that we beat a team that managed to defeat the dangerous and quite possibly team that is better than the Tag Team Champions of this brand in Project Altitude and had to be jumped to be taken down shows already that even if i somehow lose to Spider-Man, me and Wario pretty much could with some more wins or hell right out of the gate go ahead and challenge for the Tag Team Titles regardless of the result since if PA wins then we get into title contention or outright a title shot due to beating a team that was better than the Symbiontes that were beaten by Project Altitude and if the Symbiontes win then we also get near or a title shot because we would have beaten the team that beat them before they won the belts in Stark and Spidey!.

*Here Waluigi's grin grows even larger as he pulls out a rose and essentially shows it being on his teeth for a second as he takes himself a photo with the selfie stick before putting it on his pocket*

Waluigi: Onto why i have an edge over Spidey beyond just the win today?. Basically because it shows that no matter how rough it may get like at the start of the tag team match, i can pull through in equal conditions and i say this matters since we were 2 on 2 just like we'll be 1 on 1 at Unforgiven and we won!. So by logic the same should happen at Unforgiven when we are one on one.

*Here Waluigi gets up with Wario and as the two look up at the camera the grins they have disappear.*

Wario: Spider-Man, we have to thank you for the opportunity this win gave us as regardless of outcome we will be getting most likely nearby a Tag Title shot.

Waluigi: And your receipt will be getting flushed down Spidey, because one last thing i will say is that you can't be flushed down more when you're at the bottom so the only direction for me is up and for you it will be down!.
See you at Unforgiven, Web Warrior.

*The segment ends with the Wario Brothers exiting as we see confidence exudering from Waluigi's face and Wario just smirking due to the money situation they're in*