Extra 7: Ruairi vs Kuromaru vs Catherine Ward

*The show begins with Karin and Peach in the ring recieving cheers from the crowd as they go to grab mics*

Karin: It was good to release some of that anger towards Yoko last match Peach and i had however it's time to focus onwards and focus on our opponents Renshou and Soushi.

Peach: So, from what we've heard they, despite their mismatchedness, can get along which does help with chemistry for a duo. However, while we can respect that Soushi believes in norms and rules and going the correct way even if it takes longer, the same can't be said about Renshou who due to his natural skill, just like Inori and Iku, opts to just relax until it is time to get serious and then put on a great match.

Karin: Needless to say, it is a strange situation how we see them since Renshou is a good person, even if he does kind of fall into the line of Inori and Iku, and Soushi alligns with him despite this when he shouldn't do so considering we know from first hand that dealing with those wanting to jump the line is not good even if you can push through against them. Regardless, we are still going to win and retain our Extra Tag Team Titles.

*Then come down to the ring the challengers, Soushi and Renshou*

Soushi: That is where you are wrong. We know how hard is to not just be a champion but also to defend that title amidst a lot of situations, however you two can bet that we are going to do our best to ensure that we leave with those titles you have.

Karin: Are you sure about that?. After all, you two know what we had to go through to win these titles and that the only outcome you two have if not winning is to give up, after putting up a big fight yes, but to give up nontheless. Regardless, let's have the best possible match and may you get closer to victory next time.

Renshou: As you wish, we are not going to just get closer but even win those titles that you two currently possess. Oh and by the way, it is rude to tell someone off not straight at their face.

Peach: Sorry, but can you blame us or Karin at the very least?. We have two people kind of like you trying to get to places easy so it's normal we don't trust you both, i really believe you both are nice people, it's just that our past experiences kiiiind of ruin that.

Renshou: Well, if you both won't trust us then i guess we'll have to earn it through the match. And if you STILL don't trust us, then i guess we will just leave right Soushi?.

Soushi: Sure thing, because i get you two being cautionary but all you are going to do is cost yourselves those titles because who knows?. Maybe us putting everything we have, plus having to prove ourselves even if not needed might tip the balance in our favor. See you later girls.

*The segment ends with Renshou and Soushi leaving as the crowd are divided between who's right since both sides have a solid point in all the Karin/Peach mindset*

2- *Now we see Elias entering to the ring, after a commercial break, while being booed as he goes for a microphone and says the next*

Elias: Well, well, well. Who would have thought am i right?. Kamina is delusional and that surprise factor he had against me once has turned against him so now it is undeniable that he stands no chance of beating me for my UCW World Championship.

*In comes Kamina in a straight beeline and getting face to face with Elias before going to grab a mic*

Kamina: Alright that's it. The only reason you did what you did last time was because just like i said, i am better than you and you seemed back then unable to beat me despite being above me so you did that to even the odds. However, all you did was create a debate i intend to end as now i really want to beat you and become the UCW World Champion to prove that i am number one and you are just number 2 who has shown they can be a champion of this calliber, but at No Way Out, that is coming to an end. I don't care what you try to do to overcome me, it won't be enough.