UCW High Impact #58 "In honor to Eddie Mac"

This show is dedicated to Eddie Mac, rest in peace and power pal. You were one of the best to ever do it and i will always remember the moments i had watching your league, CCL, and how crazy it could get and i know if you were able to finish off the last season, it would have ruled as the others did. Rest in piece Eddie, rest in peace.

1- ??? vs Yang with Team RWBY: The story of thwe match was how the debutant Anne and Yang had a really stiff match thanks to their styles basing off striking even if they did sqitch it up with technical and speed wrestling styles respectively which kept the match even despite both participants bleeding from the nose by the time entered it's second half.
In the end, a Death by Elbow gave Yang the clean victory and after the match we saw a handshake and Yang telling that down the road she'd be fine facing her again.

2- We see the Angels of Death coming down to the ring and saying that they congratulate Arcadia Business on being the team to FINALLY put Lucy in her place and take the titles off Fairy Tail. However they then say that as much respect as they may have, some reigns aren't made to last but be moreso about the moment itself of winning the titles or beating your rivals and Arcadia Business' is one of that kind and come Episode 64 of High Impact they were gonna deal the death card and take those titles off them to give those titles a true long reign after Fairy Tail's ended.

3- We see Goku announcing that to end this issue between Gatomon and Asuna he's been forced to do something he never wanted to do because this time it is all just a misunderstanding, they'll main event a ppv in a natch against each other for the third straight time and this time it will be inside Hell in a Cell.

4- Tsubaki with Hades Izanami vs ??? (Iena): The match was divided in two stages.
The first one saw Iena (mystery opponent) controlling the match (70/30) thanks to her brawling not allowing Tsubaki to use her technical wrestling skills (which are her main forte) and this gave Iena an really, REALLY close fall after managing to reverse a coquina clutch into a rollup by punching her way out.
The second stage however was more fair and even since Tsubaki switched to strength moves and this troubled a lot Iena who'd throw a punch only to get lifted and slammed ie or try to fight strength with strength only to fail due to weighting less than Tsubaki.
In the end, Tsubaki connected the Bloody Cross and then covered Iena to get the clean victory. After the match, we see the Lyoko Warriors attacking Tsubaki and Hades and getting an upper hand for a while before being forced to retreat and as they retreat Yumi shouts that she's a threat to the Women's champion Sonya who was watching everything backstage.

5- We see Erza entering the ring and lifting her Openweight Championship while getting "You deserve it" chants and Erza saying that it feels good to hold a title without having to worry about Lucy's mouth getting them attacked. Then she says that just like last time Fairy Tail faced Ryuko and Mako, she's gonna beat her because she might be stubborn, but when the cjips are down, she fails. And as per Daisy, she warned her about inserting Charlotte in the match and she didn't listen so if anyone is to blame for her losing the title is Daisy herself and just like when she lost the title, the reason she fails to get it back will be her own fault.

6- Haku and Neru vs Cage Family (Sonya Blade and Cassandra Cage): This match had 3 stages.
The first stage had Cage Family controlling the match (75/25) thanks to their teamwork being superior to Neru and Haku's and mainly because of Sonya being better than anyone else in the ring and thus carrying her team to victory with Cassandra being moreso helpful with tag team moves.
The second stage saw Haku and Neru actually having a chance at winning and forcing the match into a back and forth state thanks to keeping Cassandra from tagging in Sonya. However, this didn't mean that they had the edge, oh no no no no, Cassandra was still able to fight back against Neru and Haku even if she wasn't as good as Sonya.
The final stage saw Haku and Neru actually having the advantage 65/35 thanks to finally being able to teamwork again over Cassandra and while keeping Sonya out which meant that they had the advantage since Cassandra was good enough to fight against one person at a time but not two who were teamworking against her.
In the end, a Road To Frustration (Gory Bomb)/Jumping Knee Strike combo on Cassandra got Haku and Neru the clean victory.
After the match we see Lucy attempting a cash in only to be stopped by Yumi who dropkicks her to the outside and then Aelita who surrounds the ring so Lucy doesn't attempt to reenter.

The show ends with Lucy raising her briefcase as Yumi dares Lucy to get back in the ring and Sonya gets up and gets into a staredown with Yumi.