Extra 6: Kuromaru vs Hinata

1- *we see Buddy going to knock on Lucy's locker room door and awaiting for her to answer and as she does she looks at her and begins to speak*

Buddy: Listen Lucy, normally I wouldn't do this but I would wish to apologize for any intentions that may have sparked last time and to ensure that I will not be turning on you to win your Women's Championship. I'll still win it but I won't turn on you to do so.

Lucy: Honestly, that's good to hear considering how you are and that you don't normally apologize. It shows you're all in for this alliance and I like that. And don't you worry that little head of yours because I will do the same to ensure one of us leaves with the belt, most likely me but you'll still give it your all right?.

Buddy: You know Lucy?. It's kind of curious to see you showing this much kindness considering how harsh you were against, say, Mako or the whole Yumi situation. No offense, but if I may be honest, you didn't seem like someone giving, caring or that would care about others, like myself.

Lucy: That is where something is forgotten and that's that even if I may have separated a bit from Erza, Mirajane and Wendy, I still am part of a guild with them in Fairy Tail, a guild that I would give everything to defend them. I may not be the nicest person right now, but I know about loyalty more than you do which makes it all the more impressive you not choosing to turn your back on me.

Buddy: I mean, not like that would be productive in the long run considering I would have to deal with both you and Ana and you are on a roll while I needed you to interfere to be in this place in the first place. Anyways, may the best of us win.

Lucy: Yes indeed Buddy.

*The segment ends with the crowd booing due to Lucy and Buddy seeming firmly together once more heading into the ppv title match*

2- After this we see the Extra Tag Team champs coming down to the ring as Peach feels more focused in the job of defending the belts while Karin just goes straight to grab a mic and says the next:

Karin: Yoko Littner, you think you're so clever aren't you?. Sending your little crew of prodigy quizzers to screw me?. Well not so fast because I want you on High Impact 88 1 on 1 with Inori and Iku banned from ringside so to ensure nothing will happen this time because as evidenced clearly, those two knows how to tick someone off or distract them enough to make them lose.

*Then come the challengers to their titles (Tsurugi and Hasumi) and they start to speak to the champs*

Hasumi: Woah woah woah, you sure are getting heated up aren't you?. Maybe you should chill and focus on us both wouldn't you agree Tsurugi?

Tsurugi: Yes, however if they want to get wild then we aren't afraid to do so either *takes a step forward* The choice is yours. Would you rather focus on Yoko and cost your team the titles Karin?, or would you rather focus on us and get pummeled down anyway for these titles of yours?

*Karin is seen talking with Peach before she turns at them*

Karin: You know what?. You're right I ought to focus on you two, however, you two are the ones getting pummeled, not me. For I need to discharge this beef I have with Yoko for a bit at least and you two seem like the perfect targets.

Tsurugi: GOOD!. I cant wait to teach you what uncontrollable means when I do that to you!.

Hasumi: That said, I am surprised that Peach hasn't disencouraged you from that mindset, after all, she's nice a lot of the time.

Peach: Well, even if I would rather things not getting brutal, I have no issue with doing stuff out of my expertise if it can help others and seeing the state Karin is on, I might as well get my hands dirty and help her get this anger off herself to retain our titles tonight.