UCW High Impact #45

1- Renamon with Leomon vs Gumball with Darwin: The story of the match was how Leomon intimidated Gumball and Darwin into not cheating which made the match in turn be controlled (85/15) by Renamon since he basically kept grounded Gumball almost the entire match. In the end, Renamon submitted Gumball with the Sleeper Hold to win cleanly. After the match, we see the Bikini Bottomers jumping Digimon from behind and attacking them before leaving while saying "you don't want to hold back from going a team that has one person not at 100%?. Well then we will do whatever we want to compensate you for doing something that isn't exactly right!."

2- We see Angels of Death (Boris and Isaac) assaulting SAO from behind with weapons before putting them with stereo powerbombs through tables. Afterwards, we just see Bendy saying that on Episode 47, SAO and the Angels of Death would battle one more time under no disqualification enviroment and that SAO may have won last time but it was due to facing them on a match type that didn't favor one of his guys and they were gonna repay that fully by doing the same to them with the no disqualification enviroment.

3- Happy with Oddities vs Jerry with Tom: The story of the match was pretty much Happy scaring  Jerry with his odd attitude (which was actually trying to be friendly but failing miserably) and balloons and thus making Jerry be unable to do anything in the match because of the fear and this turned the match into a squash that Happy won after submitting Jerry with an Smile (Crossface while stretching the face so it looks like victim is doing a smile). After the match, we see Seiji coming down to the ring and asking Tom to come in and, after laughing at Jerry for the pitiful performance against Happy, he said that Jerry didn't deserve a title shot and that he wanted Tom to come to the ring before telling him that he wanted them to make a truce against Jerry just so they can have their one on one match between all that was possible due to the stipulation since he might not likw him, but even he can see that Jerry is gonna try to take advantage of the scenario and this time he wasn't about to let that even have a chance of happening. After thinking for a while, and Jerry begging to Tom to not accept the deal, Tom shook hands with Seiji before telling Jerry "You wanted in?. Then we are going to get you out, no offense Jerry, but you deserve this." and leaving with Seiji as Jerry is just like, frozen in place due to what just happened.

4- We see Edward saying that he might get booed but he doesn't care, he's a hero and as such she shall stop evil, even if there's two of them and get that title back to the side of the good guys. Finally he ends it by saying that once he has something, he refuses to let it be taken from him and if it takes winning the Cruiserweight Title to be a hero and save the day then that's what he will do.

5- Zim with GIR vs Sonic with Team Sonic: The story of the match was simple with Zim targetting Sonic's legs so he couldn't go as fast as usual and grounding him so he could have more time to damage those legs and thus reduce Sonic's speed more and more until he had an advantage. Albeit this at first didn't seem to affect too much since Sonic had a 70/30 lead...once the match reached the 20 (out of 25) minute mark, Zim had a 70/30 lead thanks to Sonic not being able to run as fast as before if at all on some occasions. In the end, Zim connected the Irken Disaster (Cross Rhodes) and then covered Sonic to get the clean victory.

6- We see the Reverend coming down to the ring and saying that he has proven effective against cheating tactics so Wario will have to fight him not like a sinner but like a man and when that happens, the one who has been a man and never a sinner shall win because of experience. This is when Wario comes down to the ring and tells him "I know how to fight and win without cheating. So your experience thing will not matter at all because be it a man or whatever you define as a sinner, i have beaten them and you will be not different".

The show ends with Wario and the Reverend having a staredown as Wario lifts his title.