The Scarlet Truth

*we see Erza on a place behind her guild's home base where she's all alone before she starts speaking*

Erza: So, Yang wants to face me?. I'd have no problem with doing so but the rankings get in the way so until the next season we cannot face off so apologies for that.

*Erza now crosses her arms in thought*

Erza: Now onto the second point of why i am here talking. I was thinking of how Yang says she can't afford to lose anyone close to her again or let Ruby put herself in danger again like in the past back when they were kids. I don't wanna be rude but you kinda did that when you allowed Ruby to challenge the unstable Asuna back when she was the Women's Champion, it turned out well all things said but you could have just taken Ruby's place if you wanted to protect her.

*Erza uncrosses her arms and now does a "no" motion with one of her left fingers*

Erza: Now now, i do not intend to piss you off Yang. I'm just trying to say that even if you are contradicting that interview, with the mere action of letting Ruby go after the dangerous Asuna instead of taking her place, because of not protecting her when you pretty much stated you wanted to do so...it's actually positive because Ruby can get even better fighting by herself if you keep letting her fight by herself. For now, i'll leave you all alone. However, should you start to truly protect Ruby to a point where you do not let her compete, i'll step in and rectify it and trust me you do not want me to do so.

*The segment ends as Erza enters her guild's home base and for some reason Erza has a smirk on her face*