UCW High Impact #50

1- UCW Tag Team Championship N1 Contender's match: Ryuko and Mako vs ???: The opponents turned out to be the debuting Enri and Neun 02 and this match showed that while Enri and Neun may have the advantage of being incognitas, Ryuko and Mako were too good at teamworking for them and too stubborn to quit now that they were close at a shot at the Women's Tag Team Titles and thus had an 75/25 advantage and ended up winning the match after a Red End/MKO combo on Enri and then Ryuko covering her for the clean W. After the match, we see Ryuko and Mako saying that they thank Arcadia Business for shutting up Lucy...but that they will take those titles away from them since while they may be tough, they have never faced them on a regular tag team match but when they inserted their butts in their opportunity at dethroning Fairy Tail and that on that match it showed how superior they were to Arcadia Business. This is when Arcadia Business come down to the ring and say that they didn't take the L though. It was the challengers "aka you both Mako and Ryuko were the cause Fairy Tail retained back then since the one who got pinned was Mako" and that unlike them, they actuakly bested Fairy Tail not once but twice, therefore, they are they're better than them and will retain their titles. Afterwards, Arcadia Business leave as Ryuko and Mako just think of what the champions just said and have an unidentifiable expression on their faces.

2- We see Gatomon being attacked 3 on 1 by SAO (minus Asuna who is recovering from the Burning Hammer) with the assault ending after a chair shot to the face by Lisbeth who tells Gatomon "I thought we were done but it seems like it isn't the case!" and then leaves (while watching her and her buddies' backs) as Gatomon says to herself "What happened after No Way Out?"

3- After SAO leaves, we see a girl with brown long hair and green eyes appear and try to help Gatomon to her feet and she welcomes the help before asking who she is and the girl answers by saying that she's Emma White and then asks why did she get 4 on 1ed  juat then and Gatomon says that it is a long story even if the beatdown wasn't deserved. The segment ends with Emma asking Gatomon if she could explain the situation and Gatomon nodding and then leaving as we get a look at Emma and we see how she seems to be keeping a grin towards Gatomon but with suffering for some reason.

4- UCW Openweight Championship N1 Contender's match: Rachel Gardner with Alice Angel vs Erza with Fairy Tail: The story of the match was how Rachel tried using her speed advantage to get a back and forth match at the very least and actually succeeding on it...until Erza started caught up to the idea and started to rather than throwing Rachel around (which allowed Rachel to use her speed to get fast to her feet and then strike) she started to use lifting-strength moves such as suplexes for example and this gave Erza a 65/35 advantage in the match. After this, Rachel resorted to cheating by raking Erza's back when she tried lifting her and then use her speed or have Alice at ringside help her by using her own strength as she distracted the referee. That said, while it served the purpose of making the match be either back and forth or even give Rachel a 55/45 advantage. Once the rest of Fairy Tail caught up to the rythm of Alice helping, they started vigilating her so she didn't try to do anything funny and this meant that Erza had a 60/40 advantage because the cheating from Rachel wasn't enough to stop the more resistant Erza. In the end, Erza connected the Scarlet Spear and covered Rachel to get the clean victory. After the match, we just see a staredown face-to-face between Erza and Daisy with the crowd cheering as they realize they're about to see an near unstoppable champion in Daisy face off against a force to be reckoned with in Erza and the magnitude of the clash.

5- We see Goku coming down to the ring and announcing that at Genesis 2 of the 4 matches in the card would be Lethal Lottery matches, one for the men and one for the women and both would be for a briefcase that granted everyone a UCW or Women's Title match anytime anywhere for an entire year. Then he announced that the participants were chosen at random hence the lottery part and the results are that the men's Lethal Lottery match would have Link facing Dante in a rematch from a couple of weeks back and the women's Lethal Lottery match would have Emerald facing Lucy. The segment ends with Goku leaving as the crowd boos that Lucy has a chance at holding a ticket to the Women's Title and Wendy congratulates Lucy who has a cocky smirk and Erza is like "goddamit, of all the times for this to happen. If Lucy wins, she'll never shut up about it" and then groans.

6- UCW Women's Championship N1 Contender's match: Lisbeth with SAO vs Catherine Ward: The story of the match was simply pure striking and Lisbeth being able to fight back and forth only due to Catherine focusing on punishing her rather than win. In the end, an Bicycle Knee gave Catherine the clean victory. After the match, we just see Catherine saying that she is gonna punish Sonya for her sins througout her reign.

The show ends with Sonya on stage just lifting her Women's Title as Catherine stares her down.