Edward Mason and Shovel Knight's Arc Part 7

*we see Edward walking to find at least one of the Watterson backstage and he hits the jackpot as he meets Gumball*

Edward: Gumball...

Gumball: What do you want?. To be a sore loser and attack us after you lost that Falls Count Anywhere match?.

Edward: As pleasant as it would be to do that, i made a bet with Shovel Knight and for said bet to be decided...we need to have a match against you and Darwin in a 2 out of 3 falls stipulation.

Gumball: Interesting, and why should i accept?.

Edward: Because as a part of the bet me and SK made we agreed to not cheat like on our first encounter. So essentially you'd have the same advantage as in the second match between us.

Gumball: Should have said that before!. In behalf of myself and Darwin, we'll meet you in a two out of three falls match!. However i don't want no petty loser after the match when we beat you.

Edward: Same for you.

Gumball: Hey now, our attack was justified unlike yours. Also, i was wondering, what is the bet about?.

Edward: I dunno if i should tell you....screw it, screw SK. The bet is about whether the way of mine which got us the victory over you or his way which made us lose is the right way. And depending on whether we get 2-0 or 2-1 loss/win or a 2-0 loss either he'll be right or i'll be right about which way is the correct one.

Gumball: Interesting. That said, how do you know Shovel Knight will hold his end of the bargain when me and Darwin win 2-0?.

Edward: I know that he will because we may clash heads but he's got morals so he'll accept that he was wrong.

Gumball: I don't wanna press on it but if what you said was true then why hasn't he accepted it yet and dragged you to this point where a literal bet is gonna set it rather than acceptance.

Edward: heh, that's rich coming from you who is a cheater, you were the ones that led to this too you know?.

Gumball: I'm sorry but this whole thing is because you and your partner cannot decide like civilized men and would rather do a bet to solve it!. Guess what mate, i have accepted but that does not mean i am pleased that me and my brother are being used as means to an end. So basically come to fight us, you'll regret it.

Edward: *gets in Gumball's face* I'd like to see you try.

*Gumball and Edward afterwards leave in separate directions*

SK and Edward Mason's Arc Part 7, Feud with the Watterson Part 6: END.