UCW High Impact #60

1- Ryuko and Mako vs Lyoko Warriors: The story of the match was all about Yumi showcasing how much of a threat she could be to Lucy and Sonya at Against All Odds 2 with moderate success since that made her refuse to teamwork with Ryuko and Mako which gave them a 75/25 advantage because of teamworking and that Yumi stayed in the match 80% of the time a d thus got really tired nearing the end of the bout.
As soon as Aelita got in though the match was still a disadvantage but 65/35 since Aelita was fresh compared to Ryuko and Mako who both had been in the ring for equal periods of time and thus were still a threat because of their teamworking but not as much as against Yumi before.
In the end, a Red End/MKO combo on Aelita and a subsequential cover from Ryuko on her got Ryuko and Mako the clean victory. After the match, we see Lucy beating down Yumi whilst telling her that she doesn't belong fighting for a Women's Title only to retreat when Cage Family arrive. Afterwards, we see Sonya trying to help Yumi to her feet and Yumi refusing the help and getting up by herself as if still trying to prove that she's a threat to both Lucy and her which just earns her a Militar Press Slaming from Sonya before she leaves.

2- We see Hades Izanami and Tsubaki coming down to the ring and saying that while they do admire some warriors since it's best to see them fall into darkness when they fail to best them, it's even better when they try to prove they're a threat which they aren't and this is why when they meet, they will beat the Lyoko Warriors so Yumi can get in her head that she isn't a threat to anyone, specially the competition for the Women's Title and once they do that, they'll have gotten their vengeance for that attack all those months ago.

3- Catherine Ward vs Ino with Konoha: The story of the match was simple with it being even at first since Ino and Catherine were trying to outwrestle the other with technical wrestling.
However on the second stage Catherine started to use her strength advantage (which wasnt much but existed) to gain a minimum 55/45 advantage against Ino who'd try to ground her as much as possible but when she failed to do so, Catherine would outpower her and throw her around.
In the end, a Pop Up Headbutt got Catherine the clean victory.

4- We see Gatomon saying that while she didn't want this to happen since she didn't cost Asuna the Women's Title at Glory or Demise, she'll more than happily accept another match against her since this has to end so they can both move on to better things. So yeah, she'll be searching for the victory, but moreso to end this whole incident that has been going on for an entire year.

5- Blake with Team RWBY vs Daisy with Peach: The story behind this match was simple and didn't change much besides speed (Blake) vs strength (Daisy) and basically seeing if Blake could move fast enough to keep Daisy without offense or if Daisy could use her strength enough to beat Blake.
In the end, Daisy connected the Diving Legdrop and covered Blake to get the clean victory

6- We see Arcadia Business entering the ring and saying that they don't care about facing some mere angels since what is an angel to a non-believer (Chloe Price says this) or an actress who has earned her success through her own actions rather than god-given ability (Rachel Amber says this) and that Arcadia Business admit that they are on their moment of top prosperity ever since they won these titles but that unlike moments which are short and sweet, this one is gonna be a looong one so everyone better get ready and strap up on their seats because Arcadia Business are gonna earn much more credibility so they can get hired to help others win matches!!!!. Afterwards they leave the ring to a mixed reaction since they do not like their morals but they recognize that AB are better than the Angels of Death.

7- We see Daisy entering the ring and saying that this show isn't over till she says it's over and she has to speak so hold on. She admits Erza was the better woman in that match for the Openweight Championship, however she then goes on to say that ahe has never known how it feels to play second fiddle because of her being an important name in Fairy Tail and the one carrying them if she may say so. Meanwhile, she had always been in the shadows of everyone and even tried to be pushed aside to be replaced by someone else but then she became rhe Openweight Champion and for those sweet sweet 14 months, she was the top face of the division Women's Champion be damned! And she will NOT let someone who has had their time on the front of the line for a long time take the one thing that made her be in the front of the world as the top face of the division!. Then we see her moving onto Mako and offering a deal to her that she must answer on Episode 62: She knows Mako's been in the same position as she was before winning the Openweight Title of being in someone's shadow so she offers her to team up against Erza so they can decide the match amongst themselves and without any other factor within. Daisy concludes the promo by saying "Mako, i hope you make the right choice since we both know that you simply cannot beat a Fairy Tail member."

The show ends with Daisy exiting the ring as she says "I WILL BE CHAMPION AGAIN" and the crowd are actually still behind her even with her controversial speech.