Edward Mason and Shovel Knight Arc Part 2: Feud with the Watterson (Part 1)

Feud with Wattersons Part 1:

*We see Shovel Knight and Edward Mason arriving and chatting amongst themselves when Gumball and Darwin appear*

Gumball: Hello SK and Edward Mason.

*Edward and SK glance at each other before answering*

SK: What do you want tou filthy villains?

Darwin: *holding up his hands* Chill chill bro!. We just came here for one thing.

Edward: And that would be...?

Gumball: To challenge you both to a tag team match on the next Extra

SK: Listen, i know you are villains and all but isn't this a bad idea?. Like, while Edward and i have been training to be a good team, you both have been squandering title matches and are not even effective in tag team matches...so why do you want this match?

Darwin: Simple, because we need a victory and just like you seem to think you'll chew up and spit us in that match, we think we can do the same to you.

SK (with passion): You forget one thing, we are heroes and you are villains and unlike all of our previous competition you're easier to beat so we WILL beat you

Gumball (with a bit of interest in his voice): Is that a yes?.

Edward (with decision): It is a yes, we'll see you and chew and spit you out in that match next Extra.

Darwin (serious): Be careful to not trip over your ego pals, we'd know how deadly it can be after all.

*The exclusive ends with Darwin and Gumball leaving to prepare for the tag team match next Extra as SK and Edward just look at each other with an air of "we have an easy W next time"*