Zarya vs Monika/Anti-Rebellion vs R Evolution (Week 17-24)

Week 17 (Anti-Rebellion vs R Evolution feud part 5):

Charlotte: God it felt so GOOD to finally get one over Anti-Rebellion and specially over the one who took out Anri in Neun.

Monika: However, we are not done yet, we now plan on taking out the head of this group called Zarya and that is why knowing how much she doesn't like me nor anyone associated with me...we are challenging her to a handicap match!.

Charlotte: Yeah!. Because even with my screw ups and what not *here we see Monika looking at Charlotte like "what the hell" at how she said that so casually* there's no way we can lose as not even Zarya can win on a handicap situation.

Monika: *stopping the stare as soon as Charlotte looks at her* Y-yeah!. Plus, we have evidence on a handicap match being the best approach co sidering that is how we took out Zarya in the first place so if it worked then then it shall work now as well!.

Charlotte: The ball is in your court Zarya, are you brave enough to stop evolution through freedom of themes or will you chicken out?.

Monika: Because you and your group may call yourselves Anti-Rebellion and say you are fighting us who are a rebellion but you are doing nothing more than oppressing people down so there's no change and that will NOT be tolerated.
-----------------------------------------
Week 18 (Anti-Rebellion vs R Evolution feud part 6):

Zarya: You are pretty smart to suggest the handicap match as you know i'd accept since i'm not a coward nor is anyone of us in Anti-Rebellion.
However, something you didn't account for is this: I will face you under one condition, if this match is a tag team match?.
Why?. Because we know how Charlotte drags everyone down as it's been proven time and time again and thus we want to secure the victory.
However that's the reason from a tactical approach since there's also an emotional reason.
I was about to accept your handicap match when Enri came up to me with a paper that said that she wants vengeance and she wants specifically Charlotte.
This made me realize that we could get a win-win situation for everyone this way since you both get to have your hands on me AND Enri gets to get her hands on Charlotte for taking out her partner Neun.
Also, this wish for vengeance is gonna be karmic if i may say so, considering the steel cage match and how you won Charlotte, for the both of you because if something us in Anti-Rebellion have is that when we get angry and have a plan we are efficient!.
And trust us, i am angry due to being taken out by you three and Enri's angry with Charlotte for what happened after the Steel Cage match AND we have the plan of having a tag team match happen.
So essentially, WE have the edge and you do not!
See you in two weeks!

*After Zarya finishes speaking we just see Enri on the background just smiling angrily*

-----------------------------------------
Week 19 (Anti-Rebellion vs R Evolution feud part 7):

Charlotte: Crap!. What do we do Monika?. They totally reversed the situation onto us, we can't risk accepting the match or else we're gonna lose to them!.

Monika: Charlotte...

Charlotte: If only Anri was here maybe we could do something to flup the pressure onto them.

Monika: Charlotte!

Charlotte: What do we do, what do we do!

Monika: CHARLOTTE!.

*Charlotte jumps due to the scream and falls down before getting up*

Charlotte: What Monika?. Do you have a plan or something?.

Monika: No, i just want you to listen to me!.

Charlotte: About what?.

Monika: About this self-underestimation of yours!