UCW High Impact #67

1- Ebel vs Teddy with Oddities:
-The match's purpose was to show how Ebel essentially relied on being faster than Teddy to combo moves and even have a chance whenever Teddy wasn't catching him and using his strength...which wasn't that much considering how the match was controlled 90/10 by Teddy.
-To show how even if comboed and all, Teddy was dominant throughout almost the entire match thanks to his strength yet give with the combos tjat slight opinion of whether Teddy was that dominant by himself or if it was due to who his opponent was.
In the end, Teddy connected the Iron Claw and covered Ebel to get the clean victory.

2- We see Johnny Cage entering the ring while getting booed since people do not like him even if he's challenging someone who is also not liked in Wario and he grabs a mic:

Johnny: Normally, i'd brag about how i won despite all odds and how good i am in this ring but i'm pretty pissed off at Wario and Waluigi attacking me after my match because they knew they can't best me at 100%.
So essentially, what i am saying is: Bring your fatasses right now because you ain't gonna get a better chance than now to beat me down!

*We see the Greedy Bastards appearing on the stage and how they have microphones as they get booed by the crowd*

Wario: And why would we do that?.

Waluigi: We already proved our point two weeks ago by beating you down that it doesn't matter that you say you are the greatest fighter on earth against the most dominant champion in the company in Wario over here!.

Johnny: I dunno about that one though considering it was the TWO of you attacking me and even then you struggled a bit against me who had been on a 3 on 1 handicap match pretty much before.
If anything, i should be grateful because you allowed me to prove why i am the greatest fighter on earth.

Wario: We know what you're trying to do, it's not gonna work.
We know how you have the actor skill alongside being a fighter and you are using it to goad us into that ring so nope, we aren't gonna get in the ring and fight you.
Better luck next time Cage.

*The segment ends with the Greedy Bastsrds getting booed as they enter backstage and Johnny telling to himself "well, time for Plan B"*

3- Soul vs Klein with SAO:
The purposes behind this match were:
-To show as always how dangerous SAO were together since even if sometimes Soul managed to dive onto the 3 of them to take them all out when the numbers game came into play let's just say that Klein got a 60/40 lead which would be bigger had Soul's dives not connected as much as they did.
-To show how Soul didn't get to survive through Hell in a Cell just vis luck but skill as well as when he managed to take out Kirito and Agil and when Klein didn't try to cheat, he had a 70/30 lead over him.
In the end, Klein connected a modified version of the Player Killer (AKA he essentially lifted him like how that move would and slammed him down in the same way the move would do) and covered Soul to get the victory.
After a commercial break, we see Jin and Sekiro trying to attack SAO only for them to be ready this time and after a bit of struggle (specially for Klein who had been through a match) SAO stand tall over their opponents before Kirito says the next words:

Kirito: You want to stop us?. Then i'll make you a deal, 6 men tag, you both and a partner of your choice taking on us 3.
We'll see you at Greed if you do accept.

*The segment ends with SAO leaving as Jin and Sekiro are trying to get up from the beatdown they got*

4- We see Kazuma backstage with someone behind him and they both have a mic:

Kazuma: Hello there, my name is Kazuma Satou and this guy behind me is called Mori and he is gonna help me win the Cruiserweight Championship from Simon since i know how resistant he is and that my best might not be enough by itself so i won't risk it and thus i got a partner to help me in the case things start to go south.