UCW High Impact #62

1- Jeanne Do Leblanc (Debut) vs Rachel Gardner with Alice Angel: This whole match is centered (at first) around Jeanne controlling it thanks to being someone new who hadn't competed yet in the company and thus had an advantage because of it, a 79/21 one to be more precise.
However, something that people start to notice is that Gardner to fight off the strength advantage that Jeanne has, she basically keeps her grounded with submission holds and when Jeanne does try to get back up Gardner rolls backwards and uses her speed to take her down and then goes back into the submission holds in a loop that (when broken gives Jeanne the advantage she had at the start of the match) allows Gardner to make the match back and forth.
Finally, in the last stage, we see Gardner working over Jeanne's neck so when she hits the BANG (Last Shot) it hurts more and ensures the victory and Jeanne switching to striking (which is not her forte and does help her break the loop barely but not as effectively as strength could do) to break the loop and avoid attacks to the neck, knowing what Gardner's intentions were.
In the end, Gardner connects the BANG and covers Jeanne to get the clean victory.
After the match, we see the AoD saying that since moments can made to last longer than normally, it is because of one's skill and they say that ever since their shot at the Women's Tag Team Titles a year ago, their skill has increased and if they thought what just happened in the match was impressive, wait until they're through with her. This is when the AoD start beating down (or moreso Alice as Gardner makes guard) Jeanne before Arcadia Business come down to the ring to fight them off and Gardner and Alice quickly retreat.

2- We see Daisy entering the ring and demanding that Mako comes out to the ring and whilst she does come, she comes FROM BEHIND and connects an MKO and then leaves before Peach can grab her and she says "Screw alliances!. I am gonna beat Erza on my own!"

3- Rachel Amber with ABA vs Aqua with 3 Idiots: The story of the match was how Aqua was holding on whether with cheating or just resisting in the waiting for something to happen which Amber noticed and confused her and this was actually a bothering distraction that gave Aqua the chance to make an initially 70/30 controlled match by Amber become back qnd forth.
In the end, the Angels of Death came back and attacked Max and Chloe from behind (Gardner went after Max whilst Alice after Chloe with the latter fight being more of a fight and the former being moreso of trying to outsmart the other) which opened a slot for Aqua to first attempt a rollup which Amber kicked out of and then superkicked her before connecting the Water Pressure (Running Splash) and covering her to get the victory. Afterwards, Aqua and the others looked at the ongoing fight and decided to leave silently before they got caught on it.

4- We see Asuna saying that FINALLY at Against All Odds this whole situation ends. No more Gatomon BS, no more attacks, finally she'll be free from her paws messing her life and if it takes going to hell and back to get freedom, then she'll gladly do so because there's no one better than her in the division and certainly not Gatomon.

5- Blake with Team RWBY vs Yumi with Aelita: The match didn't even happen since Hades and Tsubaki jumped Yumi and Aelita backstage and beated them down. Meanwhile, on the ring Blake simply decided to leave while sighing for not getting a match and then barely manages to dodge a Lucy Kick from Lucy afterwards, she simply leaves calmly whilst Lucy just grumbles and enters the ring.

6- We see Lucy in the ring (continuation of previous section) and she just says quickly that at Against All Odds since she knows she won't be able to cash in her briefcase with two people at ringside, she shall do it the right way instead since with Yumi in the match she cannot miss this opportunity to win the Women's Championship. Afterwards the crowd boos and Lucy just says "Boo all you want, it won't change the fact that at Against All Odds, i will be leaving with the Women's Championship"

The show ends with the crowd booing Lucy who just leaves smiling and with her Lethal Lottery briefcase raised high.