Banri and Zange vs Mario Bros (half 1)

Week 1: First off, we see Banri and Zange (with the latter being forced to) attempting to jump the Mario Bros and it backfiring as they see it coming and take them down before Luigi says:

Luigi: Good try, if only we weren't in the past people who did these tactics they wouldhave worked but alas we were so maybe better luck next time rookies.

However, as they leave, Banri and Zange get up and the next conversation happens:

Banri: Don't you dare mock us.

Mario: It is not that we are mocking you...but rather explaining you two why what you did was a bad idea to even try.

Zange: Still, it could have been phrased a bit better than just Luigi being condescent onto us.

Luigi: Not my fault if you both tried to jump me and Mario.

Banri: Are you SURE you ain't delinquents like me?

Mario: Yeah we are considering when we were we were better than you both at it and that we aren't.

Zange: ...Right now.

Luigi: *raises an eyebrow* Why "right now"?. We have left in the past the days of wearing black and white.

Banri: Have you though considering you are still friends with the one that you used to follow around back then in Link so i would say as a fellow delinquent that you could perfectly relapse and fall back into being bad guys. Honestly, at first i was just interested in having a match with you both so if we beat you, two of the most famous heroes ever, we would be more believable. However, now i am intrigued on whether we can get that black and whiteness that you used to have internally back into your bodies.

Mario: The challenge is on though i warn you you will lose...and that you are sounding like we used to be venom and that if you try to cheat it will backfire. Heck, as a test of that, next week we'll fight you and me if you are up to it and i will show it to you since i know you are really prone to cheating compared to your parnter Zange, Banri.

Banri: You are on Mario and after i beat you, we will see the truth of why you shed that evilness before your brother did.

*This part ends with Banri and Zange leaving as Mario and Luigi just stare at them to not get jumped if they turn around suddenly*

Week 2:

Mario vs Banri: The match's story was to show how Mario was right and Banri cheating was bad for him since Mario was able to predict him and avoid any sort of it before counterattacking to keep a huge 75/25 lead and that alongside this there was the factor of Banri being stubborn which Mario used perfectly to at one point make the match a squash.

That said another factor was how Mario was coaching Banri to fight without cheating so that he had a fighting chance and while this did get Banri a bit into the match, Mario due to experience edge knew to not overdo it and keep a comfortable 80/20 on his end.

In the end, Mario connected the Super Mario Stomp (Springboard Curb Stomp) and covered Banri to get the clean victory.

After the match, we see Luigi raising Mario's hand as Zange picks up Banri who shoves him away as he is clearly pissed off and walks to backstage while looking incensed at Mario.

Week 3:

We see a repeat of week 1 only that with Banri and Mario this time and the latter getting one over Banri again and this time Mario asks Banri: