High Impact 88: Tag Team Title rematch

1- *we see Yoko Littner already in the ring with a mic on her left hand as she recieves a mixed reaction before she starts speaking*

Yoko: Well, first off right out of the gate i will say that i had nothing to do with the failed attack of Inori and Iku. Second, i accept your challenge to a match tonight Karin and third, as a way of showing how real i am being, i guarantee you there will be no interferences this time because trust me, i want to win as much as you do to prove without a shadow of a doubt that i am the better of us two.

*After a small pause of waiting for Karin, Yoko proceeds to speak again*

Yoko: So...may you come out so that we can shake hands to make the match official Karin?. After all, you wanted it on the first place.

*Now Karin Yuuki comes down to the ring whilst recieving a positive reaction as she quickly looks behind her and then forwards as she enters the ring and goes to grab a mic not taking her eyes off of Yoko*

Karin: Listen right, i get that you want my permission but all this is seeming like is you trying to make me agree to something that i already stated i wanted in the first place.
Newsflash Yoko, you don't get to tell me to shake your hand to accept what i want, you just get to accept my terms.
I swear you are too stubborn for your own good sometimes.

Yoko: Listen, i get it feels like that but don't misunderstand it. All i want is for you to confirm what you say you want.
Plus, you are far more stubborn than i am considering that you've gone this far in this image of me needing unneeded help from Inori and Iku just to get a chance to make us even.

Karin: I guess i can't deny that can i?. Oh well, at least i can tell you this even if unneeded, i won't shake your hand but i'll see you later tonight.

Yoko: Looking forward to that and shutting you up and making you stop being stubborn.

*The segment ends with the crowd cheering as Karin leaves whilst keeping an eye on Yoko*

2- *After that we see on backstage Enri with a microphone and then she starts speaking*

Enri: Let us not waste ANY time. Zarya, i challenge you to a match on High Impact 90!. And if i win, then Neun be allowed to team with you and we all come back together. So what do you say?.

*In comes Zarya from around a corner and looking straight at Enri*

Zarya:  Are you serious right now?. Did you not see how much i disliked Neun when she wasn't giving it the 100% to the goal of us 3?!. That literally costed us the Extra Tag Team Championships!.
And despite that you THINK i'll accept a match where if a miracle happens and you win i will have to deal with her again?. Hell no!. I will not tolerate her anymore and i won't accept your challenge.
However, what i can do is accept you back, think about it. It is evident you want back into Anti-Rebellion, so why not ditch Neun and join with me again!. We would be unstoppable together.
After all, i can tell that while Neun was a fake in Anti-Rebellion, you are real and not a child who won't go along with what they don't want to even if it benefits them.

Enri: No!. I will not join with you again unless Neun comes along for the goal, if you don't want the match then i won't want to deal with you!.
Even if it makes it harder for Neun and i to get to the same goal that we share with you, i will not join forces unless you accept the match and i win it!.

Zarya: You're really an idiot aren't you?

Enri: Look who's talking!. The person who clearly saw how close Neun and i are to a point of me directly talking to her despite her reputationand even so decided to offer only myself a spot in Anti-Rebellion!.
If anything, you are the dumb person!.