UCW High Impact #90

Ruairi picks stipulation for his match vs Kuromaru:

We see Ruairi entering the ring while actually being pleased for once and then saying the following.

Ruairi: Don't you love when after all the effort, things finally start to go right for you?. I do.
Kuromaru who had screwed me 3 times out of his Extra Championship has now lost his title despite all the focus in his goals to keep it.
However, he's now run out of places to wander around to escape, he's going to face me for the third time and this time there will be no interference nor anything that prevents me from becoming champion.
We're going to hell, Kuromaru...we're going to HELL...IN A CELL!.
And this time you won't be able to wander endlessly without a screwjob or something that lets you an edge, you'll have to fight me head on like a king would do if needed and trust me...you may have good goals, but you are not a good person and come Glory or Demise 2, i will show you what happens when you screw with me long enough and have to pay the price.

*The segment ends with the crowd in eerie silence as this just turned kinda scary considering that this is going to be brutal, maybe moreso than what's acceptable*

Link's title shot on the line: Link vs Blue:

The story of the match was pretty simple, speed vs precision. Blue despite his smaller size made it up on being faster than Link who had to rsort to sometimes rolling to his feet to catch him off guard. And when this didn't happen at first, Blue oddly was making the match pretty even since even if he had the speed edge, considering whp he was facing, any mistake was costly against Link and it showed as he resorted to working on Blue's legs to get rid of the speed that was being so problematic and whenever he grounded his opponent, Link was able to get a big 80/20 lead since again, size advantage.

This all meant that basically while the match wasn't long per se, it wrapped up at around 11 minutes, it was a breeze for Blue to run around Link to force a back and forth state whenever he got his offense going and easy for Link whenever he grounded Blue.

On the flipside, this was a really difficult matchup for Blue since well, when you're as outmatched as he was against Link and you can only rely on something that's being worked to stop, you're gonna have a hard time. And as for Link, the whole rolling around and having to chase Blue at times to ground him pretty much left him tired by the time the match ended since well, Blue may not have been a threat all the time, but tiring he was which shows considering Link was pretty much tired after an ELEVEN minute match.

In the end, Link struck the Linkdrop for the clean win.

UCW Women's Championship match: Lucy (c) vs Buddy vs Ana 2:

This match was mostly warfare as due to the rule of no double teaming her, Lucy had to watch Buddy and Ana fight which while at first going in the favor of Ana, Buddy started to turn things around thanks to the triple threat stipulation since she was allowed to use objects and that was her place to be thus she started taking the advantage by a large margin of 80/20.

However, things started to go south once Lucy tried to go for the pin as Buddy also wanted the Women's Championship and this led to Buddy throwing the first chair shot and Lucy being forced to fire back and try to keep Buddy away from any object that she could use to moderate success as Buddy was faster than Lucy even if Lucy could still slam her if needed, albeit she focused more on ground submissions to try and keep her in one place.

This seemed to work well as Lucy had at times a 75/25 lead and then Ana returned with a dropkick to the back of the head of Lucy and the match descended into discontrol as Ana was now in control since with Lucy having to control Buddy and being unable to teamup with her, she had to take her eyes off Ana and most times than not, any respite could result expensive as Ana now gained a 80/20 lead, the biggest she had yet.

In the end, it seemed like Ana was going to win following putting Buddy through a table with an elbow drop that had chairs below...and then Yumi came in and pulled the ref out of the ring before Yumi struck the confused Ana with an Aelita's Grace (Coup de Grace) and then left the ring alongside Yumi as Lucy just looked at what happened, grabbed Ana and covered her to get the victory albeit in total confusion.

This portion of the show concludes with the crowd just silent in shock as Lucy rather than looking at her title looks at Yumi who just briefly looks at her and leaves.

Goku's announcement:

*We see Goku on his office as per usual and with a brief announcement in mind*

Goku: Hello everyone and once again welcome to the final stop of UCW before Glory or Demise 2 and i'll waste no time.

This whole issue spreading ever since before No Way Out and up to now involving the Intercontinental Championship and 4 people has spread to unexpected lengths and i intend for it to end at GoD 2 as then and there, Edward Mason and Shovel Knight will team up to face Kagerou and Daniel Dickens.
Good luck to all 4 competitors in that match and hopefully that will be the end all be all of things.

*The segment then comes to a conclussion as the crowd is excited to see this unpredictable grudge match*

UCW World Championship match's contract signing:

To close the show, we had the contract signing for the World Title match between Elias Samson and Link, after the two signed the contract with Elias giving Link a nod, the words started to come:

Elias: First off, allow me to congratulate you on getting this far. You're finally on the same sight as i am, no longer undeserving of a world title, but rather a deserving challenger to yours truly.
I won't take back my words from back then though, i still thought that you were undeserving of the UCW World Championship before your string of matches you had up to now, i wouldn't have left THAT Link and the words "World Champion" be on the same sentence.
However, this Link?, i sure would have no problems dropping the title to you now if i lose, which won't happen, but still, after all, you're worthy of keeping UCW in check.

Link: Listen Elias, i understand your position back then and i find it good you changed your perception of me, but if anyone deserved to be a World Champion without the string of matches i accepted, it's me. I have a accomplished a lot in wrestling by now so no one would feel odd if i went for the UCW World Championship.
It's just the character i have, when there's a World Title at stake, you can't bet against me.
And on the topic of me being unworthy of protecting UCW, you yourself acknowledged i'm the Hero of Time so why is being undeserving of a World Title a detriment to a hero?.

Elias: I don't know, maybe because as the Drifter i know that you could end up pulling what i did of showing up just to solve a problem only that you'd end up just showing up to win without solving anything and then leave?.
After all, prior to the string of matches, all you had done was cause problems to Dante to get the Lethal Lottery briefcase.

Link: That's not fair though, him and i just happened to clash, i never intended to mess with him that bad.

Elias: Amd yet you still did. Honestly, i now may see you worthy of being called "Link, UCW World Champion" but that won't happen, not while i have a say in it. After all, i made you go through the ringer to get here and i will make sure you don't get the UCW World Championship no matter how good your character may be.

Link: We shall see Elias, we shall see. You have delivered on your first run as a World Champion no doubt, but you're facing someone who's been there and done it now and you won't walk out of Glory or Demise 2 as the champion, i will.

*The show ends with champion and challenger shaking hands as the crowd cheers in excitement for what's to come*