UCW High Impact #32

1- Cinder and Emerald with Neo vs R Evolution (Anri and Charlotte): The story of the match was how no matter what she tried and how she controlled the match 75/25 for her team, Cinder couldn't get the victory whether due to bad luck with rope breaks or the resistance of R Evolution. Emerald on the other hand was getting closer to victory than Cinder albeit she had only a 60/40 advantage for her team. On the other side, R Evolution tried to keep Emerald away from Cinder because they knew that while still being at a disadvantage with Emerald, it wasn't as huge as it could have been with Cinder which proved to be a mistake as explained previously since Emerald was the one getting closer to victory and not Cinder. In the end, an Emerald Flowsion on Charlotte and then Emerald covering Charlotte got Emerald and Cinder the clean victory.

2- After the match, we see how while Cinder gets her hand raised by the ref first, Emerald is a bit surprised since she was the one who got the victory compared to Cinder before shrugging it off and getting her hand raised by the ref. On ringside, we see Neo just taking down Anri, who was gonna check if Charlotte was okay, with a strike of her umbrella on the head to boos from the crowd.

3- We see Goku announcing that Gatomon asked to face Lisbeth at Disorder and Profit for a reason she didn't say and Gatomon just smiling as she leaves Goku's office.

4- UCW Openweight Championship: Yuno vs Daisy (c) with Peach: The match didn't have a story persay unless you want to count the match being a normal one without any cheating nor any disturbance compared to the background of the first encounter between Yuno and Daisy. The match was back and forth with Yuno working Daisy's legs so she could get a victory with a cloverleaf in case she couldn't connect her finisher, and because it had work well in the past, as a sidenote. In the end, a Diving Legdrop got Daisy the clean victory. After the match, we see Daisy and Yuno shaking hands as the crowd are actually cheering Yuno who afterwards leaves and tells herself "my time will come sooner or later".

5- We see Asuna entering Goku's office and asking why the hell did he make that match and Goku just saying "I felt like Lisbeth would want to face Gatomon after how she costed you your Women's Title to get some payback for you considering how you can't face her at the ppv due to having a title match tonight". The segment ends with Asuna leaving as she is panicking due to the danger of losing another friend to Gatomon like it happened with Silica.

6- UCW Women's Championship match: Sonya Blade (c) with Cassandra vs Asuna with SAO (Lisbeth, Sinon and Leafa): The match was controlled 80/20 by Sonya since due to her state of mind, Asuna couldn't focus on the match and against someone like Sonya who focuses on the match 100%, it was a very VERY big mistake since it gave Sonya practically free reign to do as she pleased. In the end, Sonya connected the Militar Press Slam to get the clean victory.

The show ends with Sonya lifting her Women's Title with a slight smile as the crowd are mixed since they didn't want cocky Asuna to regain the title but at the same time Sonya didn't technically win fair since Asuna was unfocused due to the announcement of the Gatomon vs Lisbeth match.