UCW High Impact #37

1- Klein with Agil vs Patrick with Spongebob: The match was controlled by Patrick 75/25 since as muh as Klein wanted to get a victory to go up in the rankings and get closer to a title shot due to his and Agil's goal, Patrick was a brick wall to deal with and he sometimes no sold offense to make matters worse. In the end, we see Zim and GIR jumping Spongebob from behind and attacking him on the legs (this time they don't have chairs since they didn't have time to pick some up) which distracts Patrick who reaches to grab Zim and GIR but instead gets rolled up by Klein who gets the clean victory. This portion of the show ends with Zim and GIR running away from Patrick who then goes to check on Spongebob who is having problems to get up.

2- We see Wario saying that he might be evil, but he's not like the other villains Shovel Knight has faced and wants to test with Edward if he can beat a villain and save the day. No, he's a man, a greedy bastard who only needs his strength and intelligence without any need of something boosting him up. He's just brain and brawn and there's no way Edward is beating him ifwe go by what Shovel Knight wants to test with Edward since he doesn't fall into that description.

3- Dante with Devilz vs Oz Bezarius: The match was controlled by Dante 75/25 and the only reason Oz didn't get squashed was due to Dante's cockiness allowing Oz to use his speed to surprise Dante. In the end, Dante connected an Spear and covered Oz to get the clean victory.

4- We now see Riku just saying that he's invoking his rematch clause and he'll regain his title when they meet in a match with normal rules.

5- Zim and GIR vs Gurren Lagan: The match was controlled 70/30 by Gurren Lagan at first thanks to him and Simon being better at teamworking than Zim and GIR. However, things started to go south for Gurren Lagan when Zim and GIR started to work on Kamina's legs to make sure he couldn't use his strength without difficulty and this difficulty was what opened multiple chances for Zim and GIR to fight back against Kamina since it gave them seconds to dismount off his shoulders or to escape and then strike and with Kamina like this, the only problem left was Simon who (albeit still being a problem due to being faster than Zim and GIR) wasn't as much of a problem as it was dealing with Kamina (basically the match turned back and forth regardless of who was facing who). In the end, a Rolling Thunder (GIR)/Elbow Drop (Zim) on Kamina and a pin from Zim on Kamina afterwards got Zim and GIR the clean victory. After the match, we Zim and GIR them retreating as Patrick comes storming into the ring and Riku attacking Simon from behind before trapping him in an Ankle Lock.

6- We see Seiji saying that he's retaining because in his normal life, he can win on situations when he faces handicapped situations like the one he's in when facing Darwin who has Gumball at ringside. Heck, his last defense was a match where the challenger had someone at ringside and he still won so that doesn't say any good odds for Darwin.

The show ends with Seiji lifting his title with the left hand and raising the DRH (Devil's Right Hand) at the same time as the crowd cheers him.